I need help with boost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dc2Integra

Hey Im new to this site. Ive always used it as a refrence for the last year or so and for the first time I havent found the informaton I needed so I registered and hope someone can help me a little. So here is my issue.....
I have a jdm b16a with p30 pistons. I was running 5.83 psi (.4bar) on the engine with gsr cams, aebs intake manifold, dsm 450cc injectors. My buddy wired my injectors wrong and only after 108 miles I destroyed the #3 piston. From the looks of the other runners with my crome burnt base map I was running super rich. Could be due to improper wiring of course. So once I get the engine back together Im going to run a wide band and tune from there. Im on a budget on this setup for now, its may daily driver and I need it up and going. I think to clean up my cylinder I might have to bore it so in the event of going 10-30 over on my block I plan on running forged pistons, Cometic Head Gasket, Arp Head Studs which will max my budget for now. Im running a t3/t4 turbo .50 a/r .63 hotside how much boost is safe on this block with bored cylinder walls and at what compression? Until I can afford dyno time my only tuning options are a wideband and crome. I hope to dyno with hondata in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back