i need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so what do you idle at? Im not really sure what your saying, we need more information on the problem

:werd:

Provide more information please. Plus, you're in the wrong forum. This area is for pre-88 Civics and CRXs. You want the forum below this one...

I think he is trying to say it breaks up until 4-5k rpm. Could be many things, fuel, ignition, ecu etc. Need more information to help you.

yeah basically.and i think it has to do with the injectors one of my plugs was diffrent not the one 2 the resistor box butthe outher one coming off the injectors so i wasent giting fuel 2 them. so i cut them and wired them together and got fuel. i hav 2 wires left over the ingen harnes had four and the car harns had six.can find diagram

You need to solder those injector clips on. Twisting them together is not the proper way to do it and you will most likely encounter problems later on. You need to make sure, since I think your running obd0, to use an obd0 distributor and obd0 injectors along with the obd0 ecu. Everything must match.

sorry 4 not being vary detaild a just got regester last night and still figuring stuff out.yeah its all obdo i used stock crx si ingen harness avery thang pluged in besides the plug neer the resitor boxs the plug it goes 2 is a difrent shap. the ingen harness had 4 wires and the car harness had 6 so i cut them and wired the 4 injecter wiers togeather and left the outher 2 wires off and it started and runs but it wont rev its got 2 be them 2 wires do you know what thay r

so basically your saying it slowly creeps up to 3 or 4 grand and once it hits that then it revs fine. but when its under 3 or 4 grand its not really bogging down but it sounds like its bogging up. i think what your problem is, is that your wiring harness is wrong. cause if it was the proper one everything would connect properly. those other 2 wires possibly could be another main source of power but im not for sure on that. but they are definately there for a reason.

thats my best thought for it. ide love to be able to help you out man but it could be a bunch of things. are you sure that everything you have is obd0

do u know of what wirering harness i might try i used a integra harness on my last one but it dont work on this one

that way you would have less hassel trying to figure out which wiring harness you need to get and everything.

Back