I need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Would the fuel injectors for a 95 civic fit in a 88-91 civic motor

I appriciate you helpin me out man, you have been a big help to this f@$ked up problem I got myself into. And by the way the hatch looks freakin awesome good job. No I don't know how fast I was goin. If I have any more questions I will post them.

The zc dohc harness is still in the car and so is the p06 ecu

So you have the OLD DOHC ZC engine harness in the car? So how is it not connecting to the shock tower plugs? It was connected when you bought it...right? I do not understand what obstacles you are having.

PLEASE take a moment to appropriately express what the problem is (in terms of wiring)

Yea the old harness did hook up to the dohc motor, but with the sohc the plugs for the injectors didn't match the harness. But I talk to a friend of mine and h sai as long as both motors are a d series then I should be able to take the parts off the dohc motor and put them on the sohc motor and use the orginal harness and ecu that was in the car. He also said the only thing that would need to be replaced is the fuel injectors ( I have to put ones in for a 95 civic)

Yea the old harness did hook up to the dohc motor, but with the sohc the plugs for the injectors didn't match the harness. But I talk to a friend of mine and h sai as long as both motors are a d series then I should be able to take the parts off the dohc motor and put them on the sohc motor and use the orginal harness and ecu that was in the car. He also said the only thing that would need to be replaced is the fuel injectors ( I have to put ones in for a 95 civic)

Correct and you will have to rewire the cam sensor back into the dizzy plug..

Lol how do I do that I know the dizzy has to be put on the sohc motor

There should be two wires coming off the dizzy plug that went to the exhaust cam. On the dohc zc the cam sensor is at the end of the cam, on the sohc it is in the dizzy..

Back