I need help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

just report him to a mental hospital, or a regular hospital...
he'll enjoy his 3 day vacation...

if you REALLY wanna get back at him, call and say that he took a bottle of tylenol...
he will never forget the feeling of getting his stomach pumped or eating charcoal...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Wow. post it at honda swap and listen to all of the good advise that spews forth.

You can't stand by while he kills himself. That would fuck you up.

On the other hand, He fucked you over on a minor thing.. well, minor in comparison. Alert his family. Alert the police, and step aside If you aren't going to help him, but to tell his family at least.

He is a bitch for even thinking about offing himself.

that is pretty much exactly how i feel about the whole thing. I was at that point once. i thought that it was the only way out. but i had somone step in and give me somthing to hold onto. im just wondering that out of all the people out there... why he chose me?
Because he lost all his friends being a dickhead.
Hasn't anyone else ever had their GF stolen, i would fucking help my ex's new BF kill himself.

i bet you your ex dumped him after he caught feelings and now he's all skitzed out cause of it...

bisches

report him and let them lock him up for a few days...
you owe him nothing more, and as a fellow human, nothing less

straight up, if he was really going to kill himself, he would have just done it.
instead hes whining about it.

no one i've ever heard about was whining about killing themselves.

its like the douche bag on the bridge or building in the movies.... just crying and shit. or even the bitch with ugly tits in titanic.... she would have jumped by now if she really wanted to.

suicide watch + stomach pump + activated charcoal = your revenge fulfilled, him still alive, and everyone happy...

Quoted post[/post]]
suicide watch + stomach pump + activated charcoal = your revenge fulfilled, him still alive, and everyone happy...
yea my GF tried to kill herself, she ate 43 tylenol pms, and well she got to go on a trip to charcoal land.
She said it was the worst thing ever.
Good luck with your decision... (on telling him 'well, i guess we'll be seein ya later then')
:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
How might i go about doing so? do i just have him meet me somwhere, and then call 911?
Find out where he is, call 911 and tell them he's been talking about committing suicide, and you think he just took 30 morphine pills and 30 tylenol pms, and he probly needs help.
Of course your name is Derrick, and you are calling from a pay phone because your house phone is occupied by your dialup connection to hondaswap where you are receiving advice.

assisted suicide is a huge deal right down.... i'd be weary of getting involved in that... just in case he doesn't live.

"Someone I know wants to commit suicide"

"I want to help him"

Was VERY taken out of context for a moment :)

Quoted post[/post]]
if you're there while you're feeding him pills... you could get a lawsuit on your self

down = now

Thats not what they suggested, they suggested that they falsely accuse him of taking pills just so he gets his stomach pumped but that won't work out either.

We have an active gas thread in progress. Proceed with caution, suspects are armed and dangerous.

How might i go about doing so? do i just have him meet me somwhere, and then call 911?
you don;t need to be anywhere near him...
just make one call...
and be sure to tell them that he will prob lie about taking the bottle of tylenol...

I called my "friend" (who took my gf) in for coke possesion at a school yard.

No monetary problem, and they didn't give him a rectal intrusion, but they did strip his jeep down to PARTS and gave him some real issues. Hell, I called that one in from my house.

-> S

Back