I need help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay, it's understandable to have animosity towards someone who "stole" your girlfriend. but imagine if you married the bitch and didn't find out til then that she was a cheating lying whore, then you would feel even worse. if your old friend and your old lying cheating whore girlfriend break up, then if you were truly good friends to begin with, you should be able to be friends again after a certain amount of time has passed. it's UNHEALTHY to hold grudges. i say, for "stealing" a gf, 1 yr is plenty of time. also, if someone says they're going to kill themself you shouldn't egg them on, cuz if you're even a remotely decent human being, you will feel incredibly bad if they actually do it. also, if someone steals your gf, you shouldn't take it so hard, cuz it's obvious your relationship was going nowhere, and she didn't love you.

EDIT: also, if you weren't truly friends before, then that's even more of a reason to drop the grudge, and just forget about them completely. (<- that's directed towards celerity.) to twan: if you're not going to call him in and put him thru the charcoal, then at least call his parents.

Quoted post[/post]]
also, if someone steals your gf, you shouldn't take it so hard, cuz it's obvious your relationship was going nowhere, and she didn't love you.
First off, i agree, just not in my situation.
You'd think that's how it should be, until she cries out because she 'made a big mistake'.
Which basically means, my new boyfriend can't do me very good.
That's when it feels good to smile and know you're dating/doing one of her old friends.
Ahh yes, life is fantastic.
In case the ex ever reads this...
You can hate me forever, but he's still going to suck in bed. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
also, if someone steals your gf, you shouldn't take it so hard, cuz it's obvious your relationship was going nowhere, and she didn't love you.
You'd think that's how it should be, until she cries out because she 'made a big mistake'.
That's when it feels good to smile and know you're dating/doing one of her old friends.
it actually sounds like you are agreeing, and with a smile on your face

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
it actually sounds like you are agreeing, and with a smile on your face

Probably because you're the only one thats provided helpful advice.

ok...

i couldnt find out where he was.. he wouldnt answer my calls or texts. so i called and talked to his mom, who had no idea that anything was even up with him. she was really upset, understandibly, and started calling me every name in the book. so for now i feel that i have done all that i can do. the rest is in the hands of fate

Oh, the coke thing was enough. I'm done, I barely ever think of it. My mind is overactive, and I tend to dwell on lots of shit (Read my posts in the past 2 years?)

I'm a bitter, small man. But when I see this person everything comes back up again, like it just happened. I grow into a rage that can't be satiated.

My gf has requested I not talk about it, but He fooled her into getting away from me (You might remember this: Good guys always lose post). He convinced her of all sorts of shit. People can do that, and even when someone has been with someone for decades - It's still possible for someone to come along and sell them an idea.

When she left me, I let her go - Saying all sorts of nasty shit. It was only a year later (To the day) that we got together to discuss the issue. We're back together and doing really well.

So the whole idea of "If she left you she doesn't love you (www.relationshit.com)" and "She obviously lied" isn't necessarily true. When I read that and thought about it, my whole life was literally turned upside down. It made all of my good memories betray me (It was all a lie! I used to say).

If someone doesn't like you, they won't even take the time to meet you. If you've got something good going for 3 weeks, then it can turn to a lifetime (Unless one of you screws up)

Going through my particular event is something that I wish a lot more people could do. It really pushes the limits of reasoning, philosophy, and tests your mettle in the forgiveness and trust departments. But after you do it, your mind will not only be complete oatmeal, but will heal and you'll become a fire-breathing cynic - seeing everything in the world in a different light than anyone else.

And I'll have a seat waiting for you on the Council of Doom.

There is more to Celerity than meets the eye.

Next week, why New2theCarScene and Blanco should just be friends.

But honestly, I understand this concept of good stuff going for a while and then it stopping Steve(I think?) then it picking back up again. I saw a chick all last summer, but we went seperate ways, but she plans on use meeting up for christmas break and then again in the summer, meaning she wants to hook up again or something.

PS. she's banging and loves meh.

But yeah TWAN, glad to see you tried to atleast help him in some kind of manner.

quitters kill themselves. and he is not "one of your best friends" if he stole your gf. at least not by my best friend standards. best friends dont pull that shit...ever. its your call, but i would tell him to stop bitching and do it already.

then again, i am a lightly sociopathic asshole who holds respect very high on his scale of things that matter.

Quoted post[/post]]
Oh, the coke thing was enough. I'm done, I barely ever think of it. My mind is overactive, and I tend to dwell on lots of shit (Read my posts in the past 2 years?)

I'm a bitter, small man. But when I see this person everything comes back up again, like it just happened. I grow into a rage that can't be satiated.

My gf has requested I not talk about it, but He fooled her into getting away from me (You might remember this: Good guys always lose post). He convinced her of all sorts of shit. People can do that, and even when someone has been with someone for decades - It's still possible for someone to come along and sell them an idea.

When she left me, I let her go - Saying all sorts of nasty shit. It was only a year later (To the day) that we got together to discuss the issue. We're back together and doing really well.

So the whole idea of "If she left you she doesn't love you (www.relationshit.com)" and "She obviously lied" isn't necessarily true. When I read that and thought about it, my whole life was literally turned upside down. It made all of my good memories betray me (It was all a lie! I used to say).

If someone doesn't like you, they won't even take the time to meet you. If you've got something good going for 3 weeks, then it can turn to a lifetime (Unless one of you screws up)

Going through my particular event is something that I wish a lot more people could do. It really pushes the limits of reasoning, philosophy, and tests your mettle in the forgiveness and trust departments. But after you do it, your mind will not only be complete oatmeal, but will heal and you'll become a fire-breathing cynic - seeing everything in the world in a different light than anyone else.

And I'll have a seat waiting for you on the Council of Doom.
You really put that into good words, that people can understand :p
It's exactly what happened to me.
I was with her for 4 years, we just went to her prom, and i took her to disneyland, all was dandy.
2 weeks after we get back her [whorebag] cousin introduces her to some 24 year old guy. (She was 17)
She failed to see anything wrong with a 24 year old guy who lives at home with his mom because he
has no job or car.
He convinced her that the grass is greener on his side of the fence.
Basically it came down to "He tells me i'm beautiful and you don't anymore"
well fuck no bitch you look like shit, treat me like shit and act like a bitch.
When it all came down, i just told her to go and be happy, but as for turning my world upside down, yea.
I spent several hours wandering through my oh so fantastic neighborhood at night time, questioning everything i have ever done.
I tried talking to her 'as a friend' and telling her she would regret it, but no-go.
2 weeks later she came to get the rest of her shit, and everything in my room was gone,
all her pictures, all her clothes, everything was packed up and ready to go for her.
I haven't seen her since, other than seeing them in her car driving around.
She hates me now because I'm dating one of her friends.
I hadn't intentionally done that, but i use that as an excuse to feel like i won.
All in all, it's the best thing to ever happen to me,even though i couldn't eat for 8days.
But after you do it, your mind will not only be complete oatmeal, but will heal and you'll become a fire-breathing cynic - seeing everything in the world in a different light than anyone else.
Yea i agree alot with that, no one or any event could ever break me down again.
My GF now is probly the closest thing to a perfect GF in the world, truly.
But i told her she has to wait at least 10 years before i even consider asking her to be anything more.
You're probably thinking "Dude, that's stupid if she's so perfect WTF 10 years?!?!"
Well yea, i don't trust anyone now, 10 years is a good amount of time, if she wants to leave before that, oh well :)

Quoted post[/post]]
quitters kill themselves. and he is not "one of your best friends" if he stole your gf. at least not by my best friend standards. best friends dont pull that shit...ever. its your call, but i would tell him to stop bitching and do it already.

then again, i am a lightly sociopathic asshole who holds respect very high on his scale of things that matter.

HAH ! The mirror has two faces. I want you to think about that.

Thanks for all the replies guys. it really helps. just the chance to vent and get somthing off my chest is more theraputic then you know.as far as the "one of my best friends" part... add former to that. you are 110% right, best friends dont do that to each other. and as far as she goes. she wasnt mrs. right by any means. she had a lot of good qualities, but at the same time, she was very young and nieve, and had a lot of growing up to do. the same principles still apply though. in the end i told her that all i wanted was for her to be happy, even if that ment she was going to be with somone else. i spent countless nights lying in my bed, wondering WTF happened. but in the end i realized that thats just life. things happen for a reason, even if you cant see that up front. I have no doubt that there are great things in store for everybody. its just a matter of time until some of us will see it. scuicide is never a way out. all it does is causes more pain for everybody else around you. it is a cowards move. and i, having been to that point, know what it feels like when you think that there is no way out. but life will go on with or without you. you can either let it overcome you, or you can just roll with the punches and make somthing of it. Onward and upward... thats a phrase that i can really relate to.

Anyhow im really getting off topic here. again, thank all of you for your views and advice on how to handle this.

B, go ahead and lock this bitch.

One thing to keep in mind is that no matter how bad someone could have fucked up, YOU are the one that always has to be the bigger person. Sure, he "stole" your girlfriend, but she was also willing to leave you for him. NEVER wish death on anyone. To me, there's nothing lower. At times I may say that I couldn't care less if someone died, but in all actuality, I would feel horrible if I found out that person died the next day. You were the one that he called to talk to, because you used to be best friends. He just needed someone to talk to, and wasn't asking you to be his best friend again. If he was, he has no right to do so. And you don't owe him that either. Just be the bigger man, and listen to him bitch about his "crappy" life and be done with it. I think you made a smart move.

Back