I need help...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh, sorry about that. When talking about personal things, I prefer to use someone's real name and I remember seeing your name as "Misty" numerous times. Either way, my stripping name is Seantrain, you should get one.

PS - THANK GOD my balls are on the other side of the country.

My stripper name is Ambrosia. Nectar of the Gods. ;)

That name is so strippish, it's probably a stripper itself.

then maybe it's because you think they're stupid for not noticing. I think with me... Misty is 'someone ELSE's' name... not MINE. yes. selfish bitch i am. ;) by the way... how'd the 'dinner' go?

fill him full of false promises and hopes. tell him you are buying a ps3, a wii, new turbo for the fit. blah blah blah. then by the time he asks for it tell him it's not his birthday anymore. thats what my ex use to do to me.

in all reality, cook for him. make him feel special. money comes and goes, happiness is for forever.

Well, I won't know how it went til I get home from work. I actually have a great plan. He's been wanting a CF trunk for his civic for about 2 years now. I talked to his mom but we just couldn't get it in time. So, I told him he was going to love his present etc... but... he doesn't know it won't be here today. Well, he EXPECTS it not to be here, so I'll tell him the normal 'so sorry, i'm broke' bullshit...

But it will arrive in a week and he'll be totally shocked at wtf it is... see... he buys a lot of shit on ebay... never knows half the shit that's coming... so when he sees a big box... he'll go 'oh shit UPS fucked up again... but what is it?' and be super surprised.

as for tonight... he'll love dinner and movies... i wrote him a big long letter that i left on the table to go with his morning card on the car....

so... inside he'll find 'vouchers' for various... things... for the bedroom.

Well, I won't know how it went til I get home from work. I actually have a great plan. He's been wanting a CF trunk for his civic for about 2 years now. I talked to his mom but we just couldn't get it in time. So, I told him he was going to love his present etc... but... he doesn't know it won't be here today. Well, he EXPECTS it not to be here, so I'll tell him the normal 'so sorry, i'm broke' bullshit...

But it will arrive in a week and he'll be totally shocked at wtf it is... see... he buys a lot of shit on ebay... never knows half the shit that's coming... so when he sees a big box... he'll go 'oh shit UPS fucked up again... but what is it?' and be super surprised.

as for tonight... he'll love dinner and movies... i wrote him a big long letter that i left on the table to go with his morning card on the car....

so... inside he'll find 'vouchers' for various... things... for the bedroom.
;);) now thats a good ideal he will love it

I'm not Latino so I didn't know it was a grouping. I believe Latino refers to those from "Latin America" and not just Mexico or Spain... sorry for my ignorance.

Back