I need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Show us teh boobs and we'll make with the info :)

+1, :D Dam no wonder we scare away most of the females

lol....thanks for that suggestion...i just might do that
Depending on how you look i'd volunteer to be thatguy :ph34r:

I kinda took that "Private lesson" thing and turned it around.

If someone were actually standing in front of me, they would have had either an epiphany, or started crying.

The epiphany thing rarely happens, the crying is common.

Fucking Cel, always making me laugh
:lol:

Should this be in a tech forum? Also to Capitan Capital did you get bit by the formating bug and this is your super power?

I thought the same thing when I read the original post, but hey what can we do

Well, if you want to build a motor, go down to the local tuner shop and tell them you want to apprentice and learn what to do, what the internal parts are, what they do, etcetera and THEN you can think about putting one together. I am in the process of a tear down/rebuild on an old block just so that I can say I did it. I don't think I'll ever put it in a car, but I can take it back to the guy at the shop and ask him how my work is coming along. It's on an engine stand inside and we do a little bit each time I'm there. He gives me tips and shows me what to do next. After that I think I'll work on something that's actually going into my own car.

Helm's is good, but it won't give you what someone with years of experience can. Guidance.

I can offer no help, but I just wanted to bump my post count by one like klyph and B.

:thumbsup:

Man U An Ass

trappd-in-859

Originally Posted by nyr3al3st
Just Wait 4 Ur B/f Lol Only He Can Help U And While Yaul At It Slap A Vtec Head On It Trust Me U Will Like It

Congrats sir. You have just been nominated for the most retarded post of the day award

If you keep typing that way you will get a lot more responses like that. This site really preaches the use of spellcheck and correct grammar. You can have typing errors, but make sure the majority of the people can easily read your posts.

I Dont Know Why Your Bean So Hard On Him He Just Wants Her To Slap A Vtec Head She Will Like It What An Ass You Are Keep It R3al Yo To Those Of You (2000Si) Who Think Im Doing This For Post Count Im Tryin To Help Ppl Geez What An Ass You Are Two Are Am Now Just Were

Never met an alaskan that wasn't insane.

Back