i need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LShatch

im so confused on my swap im doing. i have an eg hatch, im putting a b18a into it. sounds simple i know. but i have the intake mani, wiring harness, exhaust mani, and ecu, and dizzy from a b18b would i have any problems getting this to work? some people have told me it would be ok and others have said that it wouldnt. i have searched but nothing really fit my scenario. thanks in advance

well i have searched a few forums and could never find anything about b18a with b18b stuff on it into and eg. i think it would work considering nothing is different, besides what i have changed. i was just wondering if anyone had the answers i needed from their own experiences

yeah i wish i could man. i kinda took off where my buddy started. i have a dx shell with out wiring harness, i have a complete b18b with ecu and wiring harness and all, and i got a good b18a head and block

it has to be bored and honed and i came a across a b18a that was partially built. what are you talking about the wiring harnesses, im not sure what you mean. i think the civics have a 2 piece harness and the tegs have a 1 piece i think.

i should be ok since im using a integra harness i think.the dash harness from the car should plug into the ecu right. i have never done a swap, but i know a lil bit about what i need to change. any advice is great.

Back