I need ideas!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kanned

Beast
Ok, here is the story. I work with three guys that I've known for a long time prior to working with them... My older brother(obviously) and two friends. Naturally, we all screw with each other constantly. I'm at the point where I'm starting to run out of clever ways to screw with them without going too far. I've done 15" zip ties on the drive shaft, grease and other various things under the doorhandles, gay messages on the bumpers, hand full of screws and wire lube in the shoe, screwed a flip flop to the dock(Had to buy him a new pair because he ripped it apart when he busted his ass. BEST prank by far.), and countless other pranks that would take too long to name. Also, no one has hubcaps to stick rocks in =(. Now I need everyone's help! Haha, help me out here =D.

its always fun to flip plates around so they get pulled over...
not fun if they have an unlicensed handgun, drugs, or have been drinking
nice i "heart" gay cops on the bumper with the flipped plate = histerical

1. get a roll of cling wrap, and cover the toilets....
2. Stuff dog poo in the vent on the outside that lets air into the car for heat...
3. put some mayo in a condom, tie the condom with a little air in it, and place it under their pillow or in their toolbox.

I can come up with more....if need be....

get some two day old clams, milk the fluids from them, put it in an old cologne bottle, and present it to them for their BO.

squeeze out a tube of toothpaste, replace said tooth paste with prep H, and put it in their lockers with a fresh new tooth brush...mention bad breath...

when they go for lunch, cling wrap their tool boxes....closed

find a dead rat or bird, and swab their cell phone with it...

I've seen a kid do that to my old boss...:ph34r:

goto a bookstore and grab all the cards that fall out of the magazines for certain mags.....and fill in their address....

their wifes will not be happy....:D

I just know revenge....it's been a while since anyone fucked with me...but the ones who have...they leave me alone now.

Give a kid $50 for them to come into their work and have them say that they are looking for their long lost forgotten father that hit up a whore 7 years ago, and his name is (their name) .....

Damn Jockie, calm down. They are friends and we all know what's up. I can't walk up with a bottle and say "spray this on you" expecting them to actually do it. Dog shit? I'm not carrying dog shit in my pocket to work, no thanks. I'm the stockroom manager, so everything sent comes straight to me. I'm not paying some kid 50 bucks, either. I'm especially not gonna go around searching for a dead animal, bring it to work, and snatch their phone to rub it on it. Also, we don't have lockers or anything, we work in marine electronics. I'm talking about practical jokes that can be played at work. Now the condom and cling wrap thing is good shit =D

Back