i need itunes help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have to go to General in the settings and click Import Settings, you can change it there.

Haha... sorry, I guess they changed that at some point. At work I have an older version.

Apple - making products for people who don't have a clue since 1978.

Thats why you use linux.

'Dominating your weekend recompiling your kernel since 1991'

there are so many ways to get around the itunes formats. i actually like it even though i'm not computer savvy either. As long as you dont start messing with different settings and crap itunes works just fine for me.

I hate that itunes can't even watch your folders. If I organize my music iTunes is too stupid to scan for it. The Zune software isn't too bad, at least it'll watch your folders.

This is why I own a Zune. I give them 15 a month and get all the music I can handel. Plus the software does not suck.

yeah, i will def be getting a zune in the near future.
the new one they just came out with has wifi on it, so i believe i will be picking one of those up on the next possible chance.
plus 15 a month for music doesnt sound too bad.

Zune HD looks awesome, $219 for basically an iPod Touch 16gb, only thing is it doesn't have the apps like the ipod does, but it has wifi and all that.

Microsoft is going to release an SDK for the Zune HD however. So there are not a shit load of Apps out yet but hopefully some devs hop on it. Plus that Tegra chip and OLED screen will rock for gaming. If that is your thing and all. There are some rumors about original Xbox titles being ported over to the Zune HD.

not a gaming person really.
a few aps to keep my time occupied and allow mee to use wifi is all i need.
i mainly use the ipod for music and to get on the net when the laptop isnt convenient.

Every single thing Apple makes nowadays is ridiculously simple and easy to operate, yet fully functional at the same time... except iTunes. It's the complete opposite; a cluttered mess of confusing menus and submenus, conflicting controls all in an overwhelming UI. It's like bizarro Apple.

Back