I need LS/Vtec Wiring Info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I just did my first ls/vtec in my friend's 95 integra and i was just wondering how i wire up the car for a knock sensor. as you all know ls blocks don't have a knock sensor and i know damn well the ecu is going to look for it. i tried searching first but found nothing.

run an ecu without knock control =)

otherwise, you're going to have to tap/die a sensor in the block.... waste.

p28 the bitch =)

I cannot confirm that this works but I believe that if you ground the knock sensor wire somewhere the ECU will not throw any codes.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 4 2004, 06:13 AM

p28 the bitch =)

chipped ecu's blow monkey nutts, but that might be the only way to go. i'll try what ls/vtec said and i'll let you guys know...thanks for the info

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Mar 5 2004, 03:34 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Mar 4 2004, 06:13 AM

p28 the bitch =)

chipped ecu's blow monkey nutts, but that might be the only way to go. i'll try what ls/vtec said and i'll let you guys know...thanks for the info

hondata runs on a chipped ecu, does that mean that blows monkey nutts? shitty maps blow monkey nutts, not chipped ecus.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Mar 5 2004, 04:15 AM
hondata runs on a chipped ecu, does that mean that blows monkey nutts? shitty maps blow monkey nutts, not chipped ecus.

Well, you know what i mean, you ass :lol: . Hondata is an exception because it's pretty much a stand alone through the factory ecu.

yes u can just ground the knock senor wire and the ecu will not give a code i have done it on my ls/vtec

Back