I need more than $1,050,000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha and after you spend that 1.05 mill you can get a tailhook and buy that Aircraft carrier for 7 mill. :lol:

Dude, can I swap that motor in my Civic? What mounts would I use, and can I keep my tranny? IS that OBD I or II?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 16 2004, 04:27 AM
hahaha and after you spend that 1.05 mill you can get a tailhook and buy that Aircraft carrier for 7 mill. :lol:

:roll: it comes stock with a tailhook.... :p

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 16 2004, 04:30 AM
Dude, can I swap that motor in my Civic? What mounts would I use, and can I keep my tranny? IS that OBD I or II?

not sure on the OBD .... but hasport has a mount kit for it

i think you have to lengthen a few wires and switch a few plugs on the engine harness.... shouldnt be too hard

although they do recomend larger diameter braided SS fuel lines and a high flow pump

duh me, it is a navy jet and all... heh

not sure about OBD...stuff...

but welcome to FADEC......Fully Automated Digital Electronic Control :worthy:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 16 2004, 04:42 AM

no VTEC???????????????

fuckin POS

I might bid, can I get a free carfaq on that?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 16 2004, 10:42 AM

Doesn't MoTec have a stand alone for that? Either way, a nice RS*R ex mag would help quiet it down some, total sleeper yO!!!

Aircraft is apart only for transporting purposes and needs to be gone through and re-assembled. Everything to assemble we have.

hmm...putting an aircraft back together...that sounds like something i could do a good job of fucking up :D

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 16 2004, 02:36 PM
Aircraft is apart only for transporting purposes and needs to be gone through and re-assembled. Everything to assemble we have.

hmm...putting an aircraft back together...that sounds like something i could do a good job of fucking up :D

Yea, but if you got right you'd run faster than 17's :p

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Feb 16 2004, 08:45 AM-->
civicious
@Feb 16 2004, 02:36 PM

Yea, but if you got right you'd run faster than 17's :p

omg haha!!!

yea hopefully he will be careful and not spill oil or coolant on the track, either.

Back