i need mounts to put a B series in an EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

like the title says im putting an LS engine in my CRX so i need some mounts let me know what you have and a price. thanks -mike

what brand are they? are they steel? and do you have any pics? please get back to me today if possible i can paypal you right away. thanks -mike

they are place racing mounts. idk what they are made out of. they came with my rex when i bought the car. they worked great for me but i'm selling parts 'cause i need money for my rebuild (and bills). the drivers side is cracked but works fine. never had a single problem with them.

Ive got a set of Hasport ef/B mounts. Best of the best, ready to bolt on and go.make me an offer.

waiting to see if hondacrxb16vtec comes through if not then ill go to the next person but as of now im waiting for a reply from him. thanks.

chris fletcher- email me with a ballpark price and let me know if your intrested in a partial trade plus cash for the mounts. thanks -mike

someone emailed me about them... i thought it was you... anyway im looking for 250$ plus shipping for them.... retail for 4, so thats not bad, considering they are ready to go, nothing wrong with them... they are the new cnc'd versions, not the old plate versions

hey does anybody know hondacrxb16vtec? if so tell him i have paypal waiting for him i just need his paypal address. i think ill give it until the weekend or so before i try the next person with mounts. thanks -mike

hey does anybody know hondacrxb16vtec? if so tell him i have paypal waiting for him i just need his paypal address. i think ill give it until the weekend or so before i try the next person with mounts. thanks -mike
Nope but i was gonna buy some stuff off him and he was suppose to email me pictures of it yesterday but he never did so i bought something else.

holly shit dude hope your alright

either way side question with mounts an ls will fit in to a rex like a bolt in right

yes the ls (b18 non-vtec) will fit into the rex. as long as you have the proper mounts, shift linkage and axles. there is a guy in my town running an ls right. big talker but once the doc's let me drive again i'll fix that.

will the ls shift linkage work or dose it need to be from something else.

i need a car have a fully built ls with turbo in garage and well no car. there is a clean rex for 3000 i could probly talk him down to 2500

no you will need aftermarket shift linkage or get stock integra linkage and cut it shorter then re-weld it together. thats all the info i will offer you on my thread.............you thread jacker. -mike

its cool i was only partially serious but PM me if you need any help with your swap, i have done it a couple times lol and some others as well. anyhow let me know. thanks -mike

Back