i need quarter panels

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MsMe EG

i have a 93 civic ex coupe im completely redoing the body the rear quarter panels are junk and i need new ones ive considerd finding used ones because they are alot cheaper but they all have the same rust problem the cheapest ive found new ones are for 418.38 each anybody kno where i can get them cheaper?

ebay has them for i think $90 shipped...for both sides..its not the whole panel..its just the wheel well part tho

well.. 1/4 panels arent bolt in regardless... so you'll need to weld.. thought you could do everything?

i can. i'll just have to learn! thank u tho u just saved me a little bit of googling... and welding can be that hard i've seen it done b4

lmao yea welding is actually pretty hard if you dont know what your doing..
there are 3 main types of welders..
wire fed are easiest and yet theyre pretty hard to understand..like wire speed.how hot you want it..if you dont know how to weld i def. wouldnt advise you to learn on your car..

just practice isnt going to help if you dont have anybody who knows how to weld telling you if your doing it wrong and show what to do ......welding is more an art form than a skill

easyest way to fix that is find one with good ones or the entire new replacments cut off the section you need an do same with your car and weld them in .... problem with changing the entire pannel is your gonna pay as much as the pannel per side in labor becuse that rear quarter goes all the way to front of car on side winsheild so you have to make shure its straight so if you dont do it my way get some one good to do it the other way make shure they know there shit or it will cost you the same amount of money again to re do it no freinds who say they know but are ok at it trust me i had same prob with my first crx........ i do body work also so i'm not just sayin shit i heard..

Back