i need some advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89crxzc

I provide inspiration!
ok well i have one kid, technically he isnt mine but i am dad since 6 months. well i am having a baby girl very very soon and have not had alot of experience with new borns or little girls, advice anyone? need anything i can get.

start a gun collection now that way when she gets old enough to date, you can scare her little boyfriends with them by telling them that if they hurt your little girl, your gonna shoot em in the ass....lol.

3 mo little girl right here, what do you need to know?

everything, i have no experience with a new born, any advice on changing, burping, holding? i am really lost.

start a gun collection now that way when she gets old enough to date, you can scare her little boyfriends with them by telling them that if they hurt your little girl, your gonna shoot em in the ass....lol.

i WOULD do that, seriouslly, neither kid is allowed to date till 16, wife and i decided that awhile ago.

go to the local YMCA or planned parenthood or something. they probably have some sort of 'new daddy' class for free or $10 or some shit

Community College. Child Development. Best 3 months you'll ever need. Covers their growth and development as well as parenting techniques to an extent. It's better to understand why the baby is the way it is, to understand how to handle it. Basically, girls are no different young, but they'll potty train faster.

You'll be nervous, but just remember to support the head and neck when you hold her, don't put her to sleep on her stomach, put her to bed on her side or her back, preferably her side (get those things that hold them on the sides to do this) and, sleep while the baby sleeps. There's great tips for colic that you can find on some good baby sites *these are geared for moms, but the info is helpful to ANY new parent* and there's other suggestions if you're bottle feeding etc.

Learn what her cries mean. You may think this is impossible, but you'll be able to tell when she's crying because she's wet, colicky, or if she's just tired. There will be subtle differences. Learn them fast and well. Most of all, spend as much time as you can with her. Baby talk, smiling, etc are all great ways for her to get to know you. Invest in a lot of burp cloths. You'll find you'll become used to being puked on, peed on, etc.

Bathe her in the sink with a sponge, careful the first few days before the cord stub falls off.

I could go on forever, here.

Go check around Ollies, they have newborn books cheap.

I will type up a pm and send it to you soon, but showing you would be easier, so this weekend ill take some video here and there so you can SEE as well.

thanks guys, the wifes been through it with weyling and i want to contribute and have my daughter know i love her.

By saying that, you won't fail. You are unsure, as any new parent is. You just have to do what you feel is right and as long as your priority is to take care of her, show her you love her, teach her things, etc, you will NOT fail. You'll maybe need help or take suggestions on improving, but honestly, it's pretty straight forward. There's no 'right' way to do much in parenting. If you're concerned she's not eating enough, sleeping enough, etc, then you can ask and I'll help you out. Newborns are hard, though. But, children are so much fun and rewarding...

Good luck, and I'm around on AIM/Yahoo/MSN if you want to ask me anything. :)

Back