I need some CRX advise

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stefanok

I recently bought a 88 CRX si with only 120,000 miles on it for 2600 but im a little disheartened because its interior is messed up (carpet is torn, door trims are cracked, missing rear carpet rear divider and rear hatch cover) and it is a spray can purple which looks ok but i dont want to attract cops you know. And i was dumb and rushed into buying it like any dumb16 year old would do. I am looking around the car lots and see a 91 crx dx with 160,000 miles and has a/c and a original dealer installed sunroof, for only 1700. Its the color i want and it has full interior. Now that i have the 88 should i try to sell it for like 2200ish at a loss or work on the si that i have. I am a student, getting a job next month. I dont plan on turboing my car, maybe a b16 swap at the most. should i work on the 88 si or sell it and get the 91 dx PLEASE HELP ME

I recently bought a 88 CRX si with only 120,000 miles on it for 2600 but im a little disheartened because its interior is messed up (carpet is torn, door trims are cracked, missing rear carpet rear divider and rear hatch cover) and it is a spray can purple which looks ok but i dont want to attract cops you know. And i was dumb and rushed into buying it like any dumb16 year old would do.

Next time before you buy a car don't just take a couple of looks at it and shove the money in the guys face. Look at the vehicle very clearly and make sure its up to par with what your looking for.

I just bought my first 89 HF CRX shell only a couple of days ago for 200$. I inspected the car very good before I gave the guy the $$$. Car has no rust and is very clean. Just needs a motor, seat, steering wheel, front bumper and am good to go.

Back