I need some help choosing

Car or Camera

• buy Nismo wheels and CD player for the

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

once i get an appropriate sized CF/SD card and good case then it will be around if not over a grand for sure.
i dont know though.....

i talked to a pro-photographer, who shoots D1 and the Blue Angels, and he stated that in the press box at D1 and Formula Drift events 95% of the guys shoot canon and most have the 10D but every event he sees more 20D's.

so im prolly gonna get the XT. plus i heard replacement parts are alot cheaper for canons.

if you could swing a few more bucks check out the two ebay deals that I showed above. they are what i am going to get when I get my tax return.

Quoted post[/post]]
once i get an appropriate sized CF/SD card and good case then it will be around if not over a grand for sure.
i dont know though.....

i talked to a pro-photographer, who shoots D1 and the Blue Angels, and he stated that in the press box at D1 and Formula Drift events 95% of the guys shoot canon and most have the 10D but every event he sees more 20D's.

so im prolly gonna get the XT. plus i heard replacement parts are alot cheaper for canons.

I have a 2 gig CF for sale.

i wont need one that big.

i compared them on dpreview and heres what i like and dont like about each.

D50 = better flash modes, adjustable timer delay, bigger rear LCD. bigger battery, auto ISO mode

Rebel XT = lighter, 8mp, time lapse recording, CMOS sensor.

AARRGGHHHHH...... i want both of them.

DECISION MADE

i went and got my Rebel XT today. it kicks soo much ass. definately glad i got it already. and i realized all the cool things about the nikon werent that cool.
1. im not gonna use the flash on it much.
2. im not gonna use the timer hardly at all.
3. ISO takes 1/2 a second to change on the XT

and thats that.

What size card did you get? We are using 256mb and I am definatly looking at upgrading to a bigger card 2-4 gig because we fill it up so fast. on a 256 we can get a max of 70 pics on it and when you shoot a RAW image you can hold even less.

i got a 512 ultra II

and shooting on Large Fine JPEG i get about 120. it actually says right on the back of the CF cards box about how many pics you get. so just go to best buy / circuit city and look at the back of the cases on the CF cards.

Back