I need some help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I was looking at buying some sways and they have two one thats for my car w/ and one w/o factory front bar. I dont know shit about suspension!!! I have a 94 del sol si (d16z6) which would i have to get? also are strut bars worth the money if im getting sway bars, and is a certain brand better than others cause neuspeed is like $120 for 1 strut bar and every other bar is like $50-70

i'm not all that farmilliar with del sols, but i believe the si came with a front anyi sway bar. and yes, the strut bars will be benificial as well.

at http://www.procarparts.com you can get front and rear strut tower bars for less than $30 and i doubt that the name of the brand would matter. Its probably just like the C.A.I. situation. Its pointless to pay $250 for a cold air intake system you can get for around $60 - minus the name brand

Originally posted by yearnin' for info@Aug 14 2003, 02:13 AM
at http://www.procarparts.com you can get front and rear strut tower bars for less than $30 and i doubt that the name of the brand would matter. Its probably just like the C.A.I. situation. Its pointless to pay $250 for a cold air intake system you can get for around $60 - minus the name brand

Dude. Where have you been? You could have saved us all alot of money by letting us know that you DON'T get what you pay for, and that Ractive Air Intakes own AEM.

:newbie: :whatafucktard:

As stated above, you get what you pay for.

If you want to brag that you have a tower bar, sway bars, springs, coil-overs, etc and have a ride like crap, its your money.

If want to do it right (meaning ONCE), research and after you decide what product you want wait until you get the deal you want before you buy it.

As for your question....Comptech lower tie bar & 22mm rear sway bar combo for $399 retail will help.

Comptech (94+ Integra stuff will fit your car but you may have to swap LCA)

However, if you don't know enough to look under your ride and recognize the sway bar or absence thereof, stop & buy a Haynes book...read it from cover to cover until you can look at a part and call out its name, then come back.

Back