I need some help....shameless plug... :-)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I'm raising money to help pay off that Z that I'm buying, so I gave the kid a box of mint aircraft guages and controls....prolly worth more than what I'm buying the car for....but still....if they don't sell as I expect, then I have to come up with more money for a project. the link... eBay Seller: atypicalfind: Parts Accessories, Science, Medical items on eBay.com

If you or if you know someone that wants to collect some cool F-15A items, then bid, or spread the word to your freinds or other forums. I kept these from an aircraft I turned into a static display for future use into making something from them, but as with my projects...I normally have too many project going at the same time, and I sometimes never get around to them....so now I'm to the point of selling projects to get a different project rolling...

I think I gave him 30+ items, and he hasn't listed them all yet, so keep checking and you might see something interesting. My stuff is just the F-15A items....and if they can fetch a decent price, then I'll have less stress to work more OT to get this car payed off. I'll prolly throw him some more stuff to list later, because some of my projects will require a few more parts....and the outcome will be a beast from hell, which if he likes it, then he might buy it back from me if I get this job in Japan, or it and all the other projects will be sold to add money to my expenses for moving. If I don't get the job, then the three cars set up for events will be finished, and a proposal written up to my boss and hopefully I'll get a company sponsorship for next year. :cool:

Back