1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some help with my b18 swap in my 92 accord

Discussion in 'Accord' started by hondaccord6389, Mar 20, 2009.

1. hondaccord6389

hondaccord6389 New Member

okay i ant seen this dun much but i have a 92 honda accord and i have a b18a1 with trans and wireing harnest and ecu i need to know what ells i will need to do this swap please help me i dont have a computer i have to use my mothernlaws computer so give me a call or post me a comett i will read themn every other day i need HELP thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. hondaccord6389

hondaccord6389 New Member

ps number is 309-756-7189 texts me or what ever u can do i have sprint

3. calmfornow

calmfornow System Failure Racing

call hasport and ask them to make custom axles, motor mounts, and the wiring is going to be hell....ask them to make a custom wiring also once you get all that they make everything to be a bolt in, but when it comes to prices it will be a shit load and will be cheaper to do a h22 swap or a f20b swap or boost your f22 motor

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

This swap isn't going to happen. Too many factors working against you here to make it worth your while. And even if it weren't so difficult, it would still be stupid. The factory F22 has more torque then that B18, and almost as much horsepower...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted