I Need Some Serious Help I Need A Vin # Run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedprowagon

hey guys i really need some help i need a vin number run the number is 2hgeh3384nh5300 90 and

2hgeh2469ph519905 thanks i really appriciate the help.. al

hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached... :D have fun asshole

Goodluck, ppl treat their carfax accounts like gold, unless you know someone personally or are friends with them, but randomly asking, gets you flammed b/c you are being a cheap ass. Its only 10 bucks man.. geesh, are we the import wellfare?

Originally posted by speedprowagon@Apr 10 2003, 12:06 AM
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached... :D have fun asshole

fuck you you cheap fuck

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 9 2003, 11:35 PM-->
Originally posted by speedprowagon@Apr 10 2003, 12:06 AM
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached... :D   have fun asshole

fuck you you cheap fuck

:worthy:

speedprowagon
@Apr 9 2003, 11:06 PM
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached... :D   have fun asshole

and calling me an "asshole" only inflates my over-inflated ego even more.....
now look what you did....im blushing.....jeez :lol:

hitlartime.gif

<doin the ban dance>

wow, whats the big deal !!! I don't have a current carfax account but if I did I sure wouldn't hesitate my 30 seconds of time and run it for him. We could all pitch in about $0.05 and get a 30 day carfax account, that way everybody could run it. He's just asking for a favor.

wow stop being jerks, when i got my motor i asked the same quesion and someone ran the vin. If you have an account wy not just run it. If you don't who's the cheap fuck? Everyone on this site is way to touchy.

Originally posted by randerson165+Apr 10 2003, 12:26 AM-->
wow, whats the big deal !!! I don't have a current carfax account but if I did I sure wouldn't hesitate my 30 seconds of time and run it for him. We could all pitch in about $0.05 and get a 30 day carfax account, that way everybody could run it. He's just asking for a favor.
The problem isn't him asking someone to use the account that they paid for to run a query for free... it's that plus his second post, which almost makes it seem like he thinks it's his right to demand someone use their Carfax account to run a number for him, and anyone that suggest otherwise is a jerk.

speedprowagon
@Apr 9 2003, 10:06 PM
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached... have fun asshole

ok. i have no account. first off and foremost. second of all, this guy ( a newbie) comes in here
asking us to run his vin# for god-knows-what like we are the fucking mafia....

dood. i dont fucking know you....

if it was someone on here that i knew or talked to every so often, yes if i had an account, i would have NO PROBLEM
helping them out. Thats what we are all here for anyways isnt it?

food for thought.

if you had a full carfax account its a monthly fee for as many numvers as you run so why not just run his real quick?

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 10 2003, 01:32 AM-->
Originally posted by randerson165@Apr 10 2003, 12:26 AM

The problem isn't him asking someone to use the account that they paid for to run a query for free... it's that plus his second post, which almost makes it seem like he thinks it's his right to demand someone use their Carfax account to run a number for him, and anyone that suggest otherwise is a jerk.

speedprowagon
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached...  have fun asshole

I see where your coming from, makes sense. Sorry speedwagon, I don't have an account. I just hope that when the day comes that I need to run a carfax and I don't have $10 (shouldn't happen but...), that I could count on the good guys at hondaswap.com to help me out. So far you guys have been great so don't get me wrong.

Originally posted by randerson165+Apr 10 2003, 12:36 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 10 2003, 01:32 AM
wow, whats the big deal !!! I don't have a current carfax account but if I did I sure wouldn't hesitate my 30 seconds of time and run it for him.  We could all pitch in about $0.05 and get a 30 day carfax account, that way everybody could run it.  He's just asking for a favor.

speedprowagon
hey karnash i hear there is a storm comming your way why dont you stand outside with a kite and a key attached...  have fun asshole

I see where your coming from, makes sense. Sorry speedwagon, I don't have an account. I just hope that when the day comes that I need to run a carfax and I don't have $10 (shouldn't happen but...), that I could count on the good guys at hondaswap.com to help me out. So far you guys have been great so don't get me wrong.

The one month membership is actually $20 ($19.95 I think), and the one time fee is $15 ($14.95 or something). You can only have one account per year if you buy the one month membership... but of course you can always register with different email addresses too. I'm just not too keen on paying $20 for an account and then running a bunch of numbers for people that I don't know without any kickback.

seriously all he is asking is that someone who has an account run his vin from the motor or car he bought to check for fraud. We all wish we had tis abilitry if we were buying a motor or car. Put yourself in his situation. newbie or not, help him out cuz its what you would want.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 10 2003, 01:38 AM-->
Originally posted by randerson165@Apr 10 2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 10 2003, 01:32 AM
wow, whats the big deal !!! I don't have a current carfax account but if I did I sure wouldn't hesitate my 30 seconds of time and run it for him.  We could all pitch in about $0.05 and get a 30 day carfax account, that way everybody could run it.  He's just asking for a favor.

speedprowagon

The one month membership is actually $20 ($19.95 I think), and the one time fee is $15 ($14.95 or something). You can only have one account per year if you buy the one month membership... but of course you can always register with different email addresses too. I'm just not too keen on paying $20 for an account and then running a bunch of numbers for people that I don't know without any kickback.

Thats were hondaswap.com needs a paypal account (prob. already have one) and users can send there $2.00 to run the vin. That $2 will keep there carfax via hondaswap.com active for 2 weeks. Then you have an email called, carfax@hondaswap.com !!! You could make some money too !!! Who knows how long it will last, but I'm sure carfax has some pretty large accounts so you might get away with it for awhile. Not even sure if they have a regulation about that.

Originally posted by Baker@Apr 10 2003, 02:40 AM
seriously all he is asking is that someone who has an account run his vin from the motor or car he bought to check for fraud. We all wish we had tis abilitry if we were buying a motor or car. Put yourself in his situation. newbie or not, help him out cuz its what you would want.

if i was buying something and decided i wanted to check the vin, id up the fucking cash and get it checked myself if $15 is going to break you you probly shouldnt be buying shit in the first place

or just go see someone at a car delership (everyone knows someone at a dealership)... most of them have carfax accounts and can check it for you

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Apr 10 2003, 01:48 AM-->
@Apr 10 2003, 02:40 AM

if i was buying something and decided i wanted to check the vin, id up the fucking cash and get it checked myself if $15 is going to break you you probly shouldnt be buying shit in the first place

or just go see someone at a car delership (everyone knows someone at a dealership)... most of them have carfax accounts and can check it for you

yeah but how many people have accounts already and how much trpuble is it to run it. help a fellow tuner and run it and quite your BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back