I need some...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow. with stickers, a shitty paint job and a half assed interior with paint smudges all over the dash, i would be very amazed if this thing actually won any trophies.
somebody should tell that guy that just bc you buy trophies and put around it doesnt mean you won them.

bastard doesnt even list an actual price.

get rid of the craptastic interior, fucking retarded paint job, stickers and it wouldnt be a bad lookin pickup ..

i kept scrolling through the pictures thinking, "there is going to be some bullshit graphics paint on the back"

1995 called and wants its custom Ford Ranger....err Mazda B2300 back. that truck is so old school that it wouldnt even get looked at at a show. MAYBE if they bagged it and got rid of the cheesy Betty Boop theme it MIGHT be ok.

1995 called and wants its custom Ford Ranger....err Mazda B2300 back. that truck is so old school that it wouldnt even get looked at at a show. MAYBE if they bagged it and got rid of the cheesy Betty Boop theme it MIGHT be ok.

Speekin of which, you goin' to dropt out?

Over looking the rest of the vehicle.. as it is all terrible.. The interior doesn't even closely match the outside. I also never understood the colored wire loom plastic. It never looks good.

Better hope to jeebus that your battery doesn't die while you're in it... theres no door handles on the inside.

peter-griffin-locked-inside-car.jpg

Back