I need tech help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zccivic

:confused:I have a 89 hatch back civic ,I just did the single cam ZC swap, rather strait forward swap, Had no problems with the wiring. the car starts and runs very strong, all though, when driving up through the gears weather I'm deep into the trottle or just driving though town, every time my RPMS reach 2900-3000 I get a very slight missing in the engine, I would say its a millisecond or two,I have done a complete tune up on this, timing is correct, base idle is good, It almost seams like this is programed into the ecu were it is perfectly timed at that particular rpm,it is a single hicup and that is it, Does anyone have a clue were to go on this,:wacko:

I really don't think it's transmission, this is the same 4 speed gear box that was behind the 1.5 never did that before, it acts like a fuel or spark interuption, (do you know how a up shift light flash's on a a paticular rpm, this seams to me like it's in the same rpm range a shift point should be at.] but I am not sure. also no check engine light on either

Back