I need the help of a sohc exp.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4DRonDUBS

I just completed swaping out my d15b7 intake manifold for a z6 intake manifold on my mini me and on the old intake manifold their was a small hose under the left side (looking under the hood at it) of the intake manifold running to a piece attached to the throttle body, (the hose under the manifold isn't very visible unless the manifold is out of the car but you can see it running to the throttle body).
But on the new intake manifold their isn't a nipple like on the b7 to attach the hose that runs to the b7 throttle body what should i do?
Also will me bypassing this hose make me throw a cel and destroy my engine or is their a diffrent way i need to attach this hose onto the new intake manifold to the throttle body.
O yeah when i detached the hose from the old manifold and the throttle body yesterday a little anti freeze came out of it.

Really could use the help some body knows what im talking about
thanks guys

sounds like the throttlebody coolant passage.
its purpose is to keep the TB warm in the winter.

if that is what this is, you can bypass it--- but just be careful if you live in a cold climate- let the car fully warm up before driving it over 2k rpms.

COLD air makes more power- "frozen" air, won't combust. :)

Back