i need this class

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bah - I don't seem to have any trouble. Maybe you're just... well... I have no idea what's wrong with you, B. :lol:

I need that class so I can learn how to make my wife have sex with me. She even made me jackoff in a cup when we wanted to have kids! Oh well, she lets me have nice toys.

holy fuck!

are you kidding me? and you stayed married to that?

no, wait, YOU HAD KIDS WITH THAT?

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

you have officially earned moron of the day award. congradualtions.

I need that class so I can learn how to make my wife have sex with me. She even made me jackoff in a cup when we wanted to have kids! Oh well, she lets me have nice toys.

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

holy shit i feel bad for you

ooh man....

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 19 2004, 01:11 PM
70 women and counting... who needs a bad boy class?
[post=419231]Quoted post[/post]​

the real question is, who needs an hiv test.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 19 2004, 12:09 PM
[post=419185]Quoted post[/post]​

omg ur kidding right???? u married someone who didnt have sex with you?!?!? and still wont?!?!? rough marriage.

i cant believe u put ur kids in a cup b4 her. wait till they find out

Hey now, I know it's not a pising contest. I'm just saying, I'd be glad to teach a class... You have to show me the girls you're trying to hook up with first, so I can get a "feel" of how they "work" and see "where we can go" from there.

:shades:

well we see if i need that class or not!
it been along time since ive had to actually go looking for sex further than a 10 sec phone call

what they teach in that class is to hit on fugly women :ph34r:

that would sure increase ur chances of getting laid

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Nov 19 2004, 09:09 AM
[post=419185]Quoted post[/post]​

You know this is really none of my damn bussiness and feel free to tell me that, but why the hell won't she? Just seems so odd :shrug2:. . .

Back