I need this MPFI(multi point fuel injection)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

okay,I will make everything easier for all ,I am just gonna swap all that crap for better might as well go the extra mile and last longer in the long run okay here it gose,I got about 250 or 310 in reserve for emergencie`s
this is what i need please be kind on my soul.

The parts you will need:
88-91 Si intake manifold and gasket (Get all the sensors)
Intake manifold brace (The DX brace is different)
ECU: 88-91 Si or 88-89 teg
Injector Resistor Box 88-91 Si or 88-89 teg
88-91 Si distributor
Extra wire or a wiring harness from a Si
Some assorted connectors can be custom made or sourced from the Si wiring harness
Throttle body and gasket
Injector o-rings and seals
There is a hose that is different between the DX and Si on the distributor side of the intake manifold. It has a 180 degree bend [Looks like a U] and it goes from the intake to the head and will be needed.
The stock DX airbox will not fit properly. Either get a Si box, an aftermarket cone style intake or plan on some ghetto fabrication

If anyone has all this please tell me how much for it all really need this to get my car up and running.

tell you what ill go to the local yard and see what i can get i have a full d16a1 manifold and harness with injector resitor box and injectors so ill look for a dissy and the braket if you want ill see what i can get it all shipped out for
but im not going till friday if you can wait ill get it as cheap as possible for you

I dont even need the manifold any more got one all i need know is two part the oval pgm-fi cover and the thing tht under the cover,I dont know what the hell there called so it being a bitch for me to figure it out

13SH40_D03.gif

I need 19 and 14 all of that stuff togther plz if anyone has please give me a pm or an email at eckoman__@hotmail.com

Back