i NEED to buy a car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

i live in ILLINOIS, about 30 minutes from chicago. i'm looking for a reliable car for around 2000. i'm not looking for something that i have to throw much money into(maybe tune-up etc.) preferably a 92 and up civic coupe but 4 doors and hatches are good too. SELL ME YOUR CAR! my e-mail is speedfreak0920@aol.com send some pics if you have them. thnx

if it's worth it, i might be able to arrange shipping

Hey, I dont think your email is working. I tried to email you from 2 accounts and it was a delivery failure message: "Your message has been sent back because the reciepent is not accepting emails from this address."

really? damn, i don't know why it's been doing that.well post your guy's e-mails and i'll e-mail you and you just reply back. thnx for the responses i REALLY need a car

Quoted post[/post]]
not interested in a crx.too small for me 6ft 2 190lbs ! thnx for the offer tho
too small???...i had a 89 SI and i'm 6' 2" and i loved every minute in that car..i miss her...shouldnt have sold it...:cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm 6'3" 160lbs and have a crx, seat all the way back, buy i bought a smaller steering wheel for better leg clearance.
damn your skinny then...

CRXs have MAD room. Remember, they are 2 door, 2 seaters.. no back seat to thieve room

I'm 6'4 and 220 lbs, and fit just great in a CRX. as a matter of fact, when at the track, I moved the seat forward one notch from all the way back. Don't knock it till you've tried it, CRXs have lots of room for tall people.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
too small???...i had a 89 SI and i'm 6' 2" and i loved every minute in that car..i miss her...shouldnt have sold it...:cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm 6'3" 160lbs and have a crx, seat all the way back, buy i bought a smaller steering wheel for better leg clearance.
damn your skinny then...
haha, sorta, LESS WEIGHT y0, i go faster than the fatties in other cars. And im really like 150-155lbs.

Thanks guys for trying to help me out with the sale, but I really just think he's not into the crx!

Thanks guys for trying to help me out with the sale, but I really just think he's not into the crx!

Back