1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need to buy motor mounts bolts. anyone know where. HELP!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 60TrimCivic, Jan 3, 2009.

1. 60TrimCivic

60TrimCivic New Member

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get the bolts that hold the right side motor mount on(drivers side) its a b series swap and there not the bolts that go through the mount just the 2 nuts that go on the studs and the third bolt that goes in the middle of those... would this be something i could buy from honda? or does anyone know where online i could order them its the last thing thats holding me from putting my car back together and i cant find a teggy with them in the junkyard at all... thanks guys id really appreciate any help!

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

Please do not think I am trying to be a smartass by my answer but have you tried your local parts store? If not, try Honda. Best of luck to you my friend. :thumbsup:

3. 60TrimCivic

60TrimCivic New Member

yeah i did ovbiously but a regular bolt seems to skinny where the mount will slide around so im thinking the bolt has to be thicker at the top the skinnier where the threads are...

4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

hondaautomotiveparts.com is the best place to source misc stuff like this

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

home depot? lowes? aubuchons?

when i break bolts i go there. you can get a shank bolt at any hardware store.

6. Datpiff18

Datpiff18 New Member

Yeah and how many bolts have you snapped do it the right way. PM me I have some left over from a A1 swap

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted