1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Need Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by ByTheMoment13, Mar 30, 2003.

1. ByTheMoment13

ByTheMoment13 Member

I know this is a Honda forum, but I want some people's opinions.

[​IMG]
    That's my truck(taken when it was purchased). I'm trying to sell it to get my Honda. It's in almost excellent condition, runs great, clutch is slightly worn, but barely. 2.3 I4 5 Speed SE. It could use a paint job probaly cuz it has some scratches...hey it's a truck, it got used but not abused.
    Here's the small mod list:
    slightly free-er exhaust,
    Headers
    CD player
    2 Subs
    4 neons in cab (2 blue w/ bass strobe on cab, 2 red under seats)
    LED shift knob
    Brand new A/T slight oversize tires

But what do you think of the truck and do you think 4000 or best offer is a reasonable price for it?

By the way, I didn't mention but for those wondering, it's a 97 Mazda B2300 (Their try at selling the Ranger)

2. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

How many miles? That and the ranger are basically the same platform, minus the look. Rangers hold their value, but for some reason, the mazda counter part dont. So 4000 is a great price, depending mileage. Try to sell it on www.streetsrouce.com. The mini-truckin crowd is always looking for something different to drop.

3. ByTheMoment13

ByTheMoment13 Member

And yes, I know there's gonna be people giving stupid remarks, but lets please keep those limited. I'm looking for mature people giving honest answers. And a little more info, it has high mileage, but almost all highway miles since that's where I like driving the most. But around 135K. and The driver window has been giving some problems rolling down occasionally

4. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

Sorry, I realized you posted about a minute after me, so it wasnt in reponse to me.. Sorry about that. :)

5. ByTheMoment13

ByTheMoment13 Member

I'm glad we got that cleared up, I dont look to cause probelms with anyone. :)

6. DazedCivic99

DazedCivic99 Senior Member

The mazada trucks i pretty sure are made by ford companies, and by the looks of it the same platform as the ranger, it is odd that that the ranger holds more value then the B2300. the window problem and the miles would cuz the problems in the price that people are willing to sell, have u looked at a trade in with the dealer and see how much they would give?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted