I never needed this until now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright... I guess her profile is set to private anyway.

She's the one on the right side, and yes based on looks alone she's well out of my league.

Attachments

• Sarah.jpg
    Sarah.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 212
and why isn't it you in the middle getting oreo'ed instead of the dude with the popped collar? lol

good luck man, shes cute.

Dude. grab your stones man. You gotta be confident. Fake it until you make it.

Dude. grab your stones man. You gotta be confident. Fake it until you make it.

:werd:

dont focus on how much better she looks or whatever the fuck else... focus on your strengths and how much better you are for her than her previous / current choice
be confident
sell it
the only thing that comes from all of this "youre so far out of my league, you could do so much better than me, i dont deserve you, etc, blah blah blah" is eventually she agrees with you and leaves your ass for someone better

Well. Putting yourself out there is half the battle. Not exactly how I would have done it but cool deal.

same here you kinda put yourself out there to much, with that message but thats just me. good luck with that bro.just be urself if she still is attracted 2 u she will respond. hopefully u didnt get ugly

based on looks alone she's well out of my league.

1. your skinny ass hasn't gained the real life 30-40lb the rest of the schlubs in town have.
  2. i see 'mismatched' couples all the time and i'm sure you do too.
we all wonder at one time or another how the hell he or she ever landed her or him. then we mutter 'bastard/bitch' under our breaths, nod, and move on.

:spank: now go get some self esteem, hotstuff.

:thumbsup:

Sorry it was just a joke. Although I'm not a looker, I have the self esteem and I'd MAKE it work at almost any cost.

I'm rooting for ya, mang. No matter how you did it, props for taking a step toward even just the possibility of getting something you want. Success indeed!

Apparently its time for finals at IPFW, I just noticed my sister in law talking about one final down... Since Sarah goes there as well I'm going to assume I just picked quite possibly the worst time ever to ask her out.

James, if you're really all that concerned about it, call her. It's better to get that shit over with than it is to just sit around and wonder 'zomg did she read it. if not, i wonder why. whats going on with her?' etc etc.

10 digits and you get all your answers.

Sorry it was just a joke. Although I'm not a looker, I have the self esteem and I'd MAKE it work at almost any cost.

it's ok to say a girl is out of your league, but don't deny what you meant. i have dated/hooked up with girls out of my league.......looks wise that is. but i have something else to offer them. who cares about looks...

and that last part. don't EVER say that. it's been 5 years. you dont' know this girl AT ALL. don't say you will make it work at any cost. that will lead you to giving up whatever you have and getting walked all over. it should be a mutual thing. a friendship, not a guy that gets a hot girl and will do anything to keep her around.

she wont respect you and you'll always be insecure. the thought process should be, "i have a hot ass girl that is super cool, but if she leaves, then fuck her" and not "I have a hot ass girl i better do whatever so she doesn't leave me because i'll never find anyone else that is remotely that attractive and wont be nearly as interested in me. *gasp* fuck it".

Back