I never needed this until now.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and that last part. don't EVER say that. it's been 5 years. you dont' know this girl AT ALL. don't say you will make it work at any cost. that will lead you to giving up whatever you have and getting walked all over. it should be a mutual thing. a friendship, not a guy that gets a hot girl and will do anything to keep her around.

she wont respect you and you'll always be insecure. the thought process should be, "i have a hot ass girl that is super cool, but if she leaves, then fuck her" and not "I have a hot ass girl i better do whatever so she doesn't leave me because i'll never find anyone else that is remotely that attractive and wont be nearly as interested in me. *gasp* fuck it".

very wise words

going after the prom queens brought me nothing but trouble in the past
something to keep in mind

but they sure were a fun ride :ph34r:

Eat a cheeseburger,
1. I don't like being 140 pounds, but my metabolism is sky high and I can eat like a motherfucker and not gain an ounce. Its not my fault I got sick at 4, lost all my baby weight and never could gain it back. It's all fun and games normally and I don't care, but this is pretty rude to say right now IMO.

shave your grizly adams beard,
2. No. It gets buzzed once or twice a month. Everybody likes my facial hair, I've yet to have one person see a picture of me from 5 years ago vs me now and say shave it.

Be confident, not cocky.
3. I've seen my female friends get shit on, and I vowed to never be the type of guy who's a cocky fucker and treat women like 'hoes'.

James, if you're really all that concerned about it, call her. It's better to get that shit over with than it is to just sit around and wonder 'zomg did she read it. if not, i wonder why. whats going on with her?' etc etc.

10 digits and you get all your answers.

I don't have a phone number for her...

Sure I wonder if she read it and what she may have thought about it if she did, but I'm not sitting here chewing myself up about it. I'm patiently waiting and getting on with work and doing what I always do.

Besides, if I start trying to find a phone number I'm going to feel like a stalker. I sent her a message, now I'll wait patiently.

1. I don't like being 140 pounds, but my metabolism is sky high and I can eat like a motherfucker and not gain an ounce. Its not my fault I got sick at 4, lost all my baby weight and never could gain it back. It's all fun and games normally and I don't care, but this is pretty rude to say right now IMO.

2. No. It gets buzzed once or twice a month. Everybody likes my facial hair, I've yet to have one person see a picture of me from 5 years ago vs me now and say shave it.

3. I've seen my female friends get shit on, and I vowed to never be the type of guy who's a cocky fucker and treat women like 'hoes'.

I don't have a phone number for her...

Sure I wonder if she read it and what she may have thought about it if she did, but I'm not sitting here chewing myself up about it. I'm patiently waiting and getting on with work and doing what I always do.

Besides, if I start trying to find a phone number I'm going to feel like a stalker. I sent her a message, now I'll wait patiently.

Well, i dunno about everyone else, but I've had the same number since i got my pager in 1999. But i guess most 'normal' people do go through phone numbers faster than jeans.

I either deleted her cell or didn't transfer it over when I bought a new cell myself in 07.

here's my problem with this. guys shouldn't have too many female friends. for this exact reason. you see them "get shit on", but you can't do anything about it. you are simply the shoulder to cry on. the guy they can vent to. the guy who is always "there". but what does that get you? absolutely fucking nothing.

here's the convo:

girl: he shit on me
guy: that sucks, you can do better
girl: i know, but who:
guy: i dunno, just have faith
girl: thanks, you're my best friend. i love you
guy: i love you too.

here's how it should go when YOUR girl gets shit on:

girl: he shit on me.
guy: he's a piece of shit. i should beat his ass
girl: no, he's not worth it.
guy: you're right, but you can do better.
girl: i just want someone i can be with AND be friends with.
guy: i've been thinking about this a lot, we're both single now and have been friends forever. lets give it a shot. i'll treat you good.
girl: well i dunno, i never thought about it.
guy: *big sloppy kiss*

end of fucking story. you are either in or out. but at least it's not the dread "friend zone"

nobody is telling you to be a dick. but you do have to nut up a little bit. a woman worth having will never want a guy they walk all over, nor do they want a guy that is "just a friend".

regardless of what you are willing to do or not, these guys are getting the girlfriends. they are getting laid. they are having relationships. but if that is what you want, you have to be assertive. it's different from being a douche.

Last edited:
um ok... well that doesn't have much to do with this. I haven't had very many female friends since high school, aside from my friends wives anyway. I still don't treat women like shit regardless.

well, read what is above. there has been some good advice.

it's pretty simple dealing with women. no games involved.

1) initiate conversation
2) ask for digits
3) call [not text]
4) go out
5) follow up text the next day if you are interested
6) let her make the next move. if she likes you, she'll do something. if not, you aren't being a stalker.

it's that simple. save for future usage.

well, read what is above. there has been some good advice.

it's pretty simple dealing with women. no games involved.

1) initiate conversation
2) ask for digits
3) call [not text]
4) go out
5) follow up text the next day if you are interested
6) let her make the next move. if she likes you, she'll do something. if not, you aren't being a stalker.

it's that simple. save for future usage.

:werd:

or...you can use the method i used:

wait for your target to have an argument with her sig other, offer her the ability to stay with you and your roommate, no strings. play video games and watch anime with her. drink a handle of jim beam a night (between the two of you....dont be a lush :p), then when your roommate doesnt pay rent, move out, take her with you and everything will magically work its way out.

The above is a true story.

just figure out a damn way to get ahold of her..
ask one of her friends or something for her number..call the worst that could happen is she thinks your wierd.

oh screw it man.

this is hondaswap, you're not a real man unless you have already found her phone number, her work, her best friends, nudes of her mother, her address, a comfy tree outside of said address that views directly in the bedroom/bathroom window, a napkin with her scent/lipstick on it, and a picture of her face pasted to a blow up doll, as well as "accidentally" bumping into her 10 times a day outside of her work, home, hangouts, and gym.

if you havent done these things, then you are committed to the cause.
and if you arent committed to the cause, then you arent a real man.

and you have to accomplish these things without seeming weird or creepy.

at least by the standards of the members of hondaswap.

so, best of luck to you, you can print of that in bullet form and check them off as you go.
keep us updated.

You did send pictures of your junk, right? Chicks love that.

If I could rep you, I would.

oh screw it man.

this is hondaswap, you're not a real man unless you have already found her phone number, her work, her best friends, nudes of her mother, her address, a comfy tree outside of said address that views directly in the bedroom/bathroom window, a napkin with her scent/lipstick on it, and a picture of her face pasted to a blow up doll, as well as "accidentally" bumping into her 10 times a day outside of her work, home, hangouts, and gym.

if you havent done these things, then you are committed to the cause.
and if you arent committed to the cause, then you arent a real man.

and you have to accomplish these things without seeming weird or creepy.

at least by the standards of the members of hondaswap.

so, best of luck to you, you can print of that in bullet form and check them off as you go.
keep us updated.

Hilarious, and true. This definitely gets some rep.

most of the men here are single if not married :lol: and notice the g/f thread is lackluster most often except for "previous hookups", taco, phyre and me.

christ. james leave the house. interact with people. make friends. maybe you two have friends in common, who knows?

I can only go out so much. Financially, I've just been trying to survive. Its getting better, though.

I can only go out so much. Financially, I've just been trying to survive.

you don't have to spend money to go out. hell, take your computer to local coffee shops and play on the free wi-fi. a black coffee is only $1.75.

hell, i'd contribute $20 to a "get james laid" fund.

Back