I new it wouldn't be long

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It just goes to show you how modding a vehicle is one shitty investment.

If I got my ride pimped the 1st thing I'd do is put it on ebay. WCC does a shitty job on those cars, and I'd want to get rid of it as fast as possible, while it still looked good.

i thought wcc doesa good job on cars? i mean i bet their commitment on high end cars with high end people they do alot better job...

They do a decent job, but at the end of a day, a fuckin' 1985 Ford Ranger is a fuckin' 1985 Ford Ranger.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Mar 12 2005, 09:15 PM
i thought wcc doesa good job on cars? i mean i bet their commitment on high end cars with high end people they do alot better job...
[post=472773]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm sure they take more time on other high end cars, not 20 year old rangers. But after watching them on TV I wouldn't trust them with my own car.

It's all a combination of budget and showbiz.

I'm sure that on customer's cars, they do a very good job. However, with MTV footing the bill, and the "pimpee" not having to pay for anything, the resulting 'customization' is a bit lackluster.

and they have a limited time frame as well...

i'm sure they can do good work, but i still won't be bringing my car there
lol

Well, I'm sure it would cost a fortune to have them do a quality job on anything.

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer@Mar 12 2005, 02:16 PM
The chick is disgusting.

I'd punch em
[post=472635]Quoted post[/post]​

same here. the more i saw her the uglier her body was. I like big boobs but damn, they weigh just as much as her whole body!
And WCC does a good job dont get me wrong. The prolblem is THEY have bad taste and like to RICE out everything. i bet if the customer said what wanted then im sure the customer would be pleased. I still wouldn't take to them though :p

Wcc and Occ are fuckin stupid. i cant stand them. Occ is profiting after Jesse James brought his custom bikes to the spotlight, not really from their own work. And Wcc is fuckin stupid, jsut because X-2-the-hizzy is with them, they are "cool". He sucks donkey balls just like their workmanship does.

if someone nominated my car to get pimped or whatever, id say fuck no.

whoa... occ may be profitting, but its just because they got signed by discovery channel...

they were making custom bikes way before jesse james hit the spotlight...
small time business thats having some success...
why beat em with the "they fucking suck" stick?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 13 2005, 03:44 PM
whoa... occ may be profitting, but its just because they got signed by discovery channel...

they were making custom bikes way before jesse james hit the spotlight...
small time business thats having some success...
why beat em with the "they fucking suck" stick?
[post=472987]Quoted post[/post]​

i get sick of hearing them bitch at each other. and yea they were probably making bikes way before, but you gotta admit, before about 4 or 5 years ago when jesse got big, there wasnt a lot of mainstream coverage on that stuff. I still remember the first documentary that discovery did on Jesse. well basically the way i see it is they are getting big off something he made well known. yea i know thats how it goes, and any business person would take any chance they get to make some money, but i just dont liek seeing them on discovery channel, getting paid hella cash to act like hardasses. i guess its a lot of how they act that annoys me, and the fact that their bikes relly dotn catch my eye, they look somewhat mediocre. yea i respect the time and work it takes to make em, but they dont look that good to me.

I think that Jesse's bikes are 10 times nicer. and its awesome the way he uses a lot of tools to work with the metal that arent used anymore, and does pretty much everything himself.

oh well its just my opinion, i dont like OCC, and think Jesse is better.
As far as WC Customs, yea i think they blow, their work sucks, they are idiots. Even if they would do a better job with a paying customers car, they arent representing their business well by putting out the crap they do on MTV. I think if i had the cash to really fix a car up nice, then i wouldnt take it to
them after seeing that shit n MTV.

i guess its a lot of how they act that annoys me

:werd:

you got a point there...
but i guess drama boosts viewer numbers...
boo for drama

i think most people who watch WCC can't afford to send their cars out to get done, and the ones with that much cash don't know enough to see they are doing it wrong... all they see is big tvs, shiny paint and rims...

There is something I always wondered and oddly enough my girlfriend voiced it before I did. These people who go on WCC/Pimp my ride obviously have no respect for their vehicles or hard work. Sure they always give some sob story but hey, I've had a rough life and if you want something, for example a nice car, you make it a fucking priority. And these people get their cars all hooked up and it's like handing a brand new 350z to a 16yr old. They arent gonna fucking respect it. And like my GF said, "All these people are broke, what are they gonna do when their new 20's get a flat and they have to buy a new tire or rim." I was very proud of her for noticing that, hahaha.

I think there should be a mandatory follow up on the car in like 3-6mos. I am sure most of the cars are way fucked up within that time. The girls probably let their dipshit bf's beat the fuck out of em and the guys prolly run their mouths to people and in turn get their cars fucked with by their neigbors etc.. So they should do a follow up and say something like, "Yeah we handed you a nice car and you trashed it just like you did originally, good job loser." And then X could make a little rap about how dumb they are. That would be great.

Back