I new it wouldn't be long

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by senate_9427@Mar 13 2005, 12:24 PM
if someone nominated my car to get pimped or whatever, id say fuck no.
[post=472979]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

The only show I'd be willing to have my car on is overhaulin because they do quality work without all the bodykits/neon/flat screens.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Mar 13 2005, 03:24 PM
Wcc and Occ are fuckin stupid. i cant stand them. Occ is profiting after Jesse James brought his custom bikes to the spotlight, not really from their own work. And Wcc is fuckin stupid, jsut because X-2-the-hizzy is with them, they are "cool". He sucks donkey balls just like their workmanship does.

dont compare the two. wcc is just a bunch of bad electricians who know little about fabracation or mechanics. yes occ is dramatized for tv ratings sake, but they still build bikes from the ground up with plenty of fabrication and customization. now, they dont build bikes like gasoline alley or exile cycles, but i just dont think its right to lump them in with wcc.

A few things with OCC:

They build one bike. Almost all of their bikes are basically the same but with different bells and whistles.

The TV show is WAY over-dramatized. I know a guy that went to their shop and saw them at a bike convention - they are some of the most well-mannered people you will meet in reality.

Why not? It's their car, they can give it a Cleveland Steamer if they wanted to.

Originally posted by Havok@Mar 16 2005, 03:18 AM
Why not? It's their car, they can give it a Cleveland Steamer if they wanted to.
[post=474145]Quoted post[/post]​

lmmfao. and i been watching the new season and its not that bad. seems like now their taking mechanically sound cars and turning them into something cool. plus they got a new body guy thats not a ricer that likes bad body kits. and the guy airbrushes instead of using vinyls. still all show no go, but most of the cars they choose shouldnt go fast.

They should change the show title to something like, "Help! I can't put a body kit on my '81 Maxima Wagon, plz MTV do it for me!"

Originally posted by B18aCRX+Mar 13 2005, 08:45 PM-->
senate_9427
@Mar 13 2005, 12:24 PM

:werd:

The only show I'd be willing to have my car on is overhaulin because they do quality work without all the bodykits/neon/flat screens.
[post=473085]Quoted post[/post]​

Chip foose rocks! And i like OCC. Jesse james is good dont get me wrong. He is prolly the last of the fabricators that does it the old school way. And would take my bike to him any day. I just like the OCC cuz they pay more attention to detail. I think their bikes look better. I mean c'mon, the spiderman and Black Widow bike was awesome. My favorite character is Mikey. :p

i thought he already did.? I caught the end but i though i saw an import...civic i believe. I may be wrong(i normally am).

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 16 2005, 06:08 PM
They should change the show title to something like, "Help! I can't put a body kit on my '81 Maxima Wagon, plz MTV do it for me!"
[post=474490]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Can anyone tell me where to find episodes of Overhaulin'? I can't find any online...

aren't they on the discovery channel also? if so then got there. Discovery.com i beliieve

then i dont know. sorry. The episodes rock mainly because they focus on the entire car. They put incredible horsepower rather than a fuckin fireplace in the back of a blazer(huge fire hazard). Not to long ago WCC got fined big time for installing t.v's on the steering wheels. stupid f%$#s.

Originally posted by Taco15@Mar 16 2005, 07:18 PM
Chip foose rocks! And i like OCC. Jesse james is good dont get me wrong. He is prolly the last of the fabricators that does it the old school way. And would take my bike to him any day. I just like the OCC cuz they pay more attention to detail. I think their bikes look better. I mean c'mon, the spiderman and Black Widow bike was awesome. My favorite character is Mikey. :p
[post=474497]Quoted post[/post]​

occ and jesse james do really good jobs, just not my style. i like the minimalist style bikes. exile does them real good. there just really clean and focus on the bike rather than the paint and fenders.

Ok, I dont know shit about bikes so this may be a big newbie thing to say, but I think the Amen Choppers look cool. They have a website with pics of some of their bikes and they put these HUGE tires on their bikes. I think I read that one of their newest bikes didnt even need a kickstand. Anyway, I like the big back tires, maybe I'm the equivalent of a ricer in the bike world. :(

Originally posted by E-dogg@Mar 16 2005, 11:37 PM
maybe I'm the equivalent of a ricer in the bike world. :(
[post=474610]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, just a poser.

=)~

I HATE the big ass flat car like back tires somepeople uses....whats the point of riding a bike if you can't lean it at all. it takes a lot of the freedom away.

now if its a big ass round back tire that's not as bad but still over kill.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Mar 16 2005, 10:51 PM-->
@Mar 16 2005, 11:37 PM
maybe I'm the equivalent of a ricer in the bike world. :(
[post=474610]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, just a poser.

=)~

I HATE the big ass flat car like back tires somepeople uses....whats the point of riding a bike if you can't lean it at all. it takes a lot of the freedom away.

now if its a big ass round back tire that's not as bad but still over kill.
[post=474613]Quoted post[/post]​

It's still round...

I've never heard of "Amen" bikes, so I looked them up. This is just badass:

hublesseditsmall.jpg

whoa good find! Check out the bike Billy Lane built. His REAR tire has no center. now that awesome too. cant find the pics. This bike is way cooler looking though. CHoopers are meant for show and cruising. Thats why the handle bars and tires can be really crazy. They cant turn very sharp, but the looks make up for that.

i just saw it in full screen...thats just sick..damn thats nice,the best one i've seen yet. Thank calesta

Woo... did more searching. I knew these wheels were in development, but I didn't know that they had come this far:

galerie_dream_car.jpg

They've already tested on race cars!

Back