I now own a kilt...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

importjdmcivic

Its the NUGE!
So my parents find out my families origins from Scotland. So they get all crazy about it and decided to buy me a kilt. I think it rocks actually and i cant wait to wear it at like school or something.

gallery_34385_100_110783.jpg

I do need some other shoes to wear with it though :lol:

thats badass...i was supposed to wear one to prom last year, but my mom never made it for me.

now go get some bagpipes...and a shirt...and one of those hats...and your good to go..... :)

B...refer to the "thinking about painting my prelude" thread.

You can have fun with your avacados. LMAO.

BTW I'm not trashing him....I'm serious about the pink.

dude, kilts are bad ass....

my High School mascot was the Highlanders, and we had the bapipers and the drummers, and the keltic dance squad whatever, at all our cons... totally bad ass.

importjdmcivic- since you live over in Johnson City, TN; you should come to Radford in August (i believe it is) to Radford University in Radford, VA to the Highlander Festival. they have all kinds of Scotish games, awesome food, venders and activities to do. its pretty cool.

BodyDroppedNikes- I might have to do that. Ive been to Radford before, but ill have to get some friends to go with me so i dont feel retarded not knowing anyone there.

for some reason a few guys i know have them, and wear them to partys. i borrowed one to wear to a party that was being thrown for me. woke up the next day in just the kilt after a bottle of jager and a few flaming dr. peppers. im getting one soon.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 18 2005, 11:34 AM
B...refer to the "thinking about painting my prelude" thread.

You can have fun with your avacados. LMAO.

BTW I'm not trashing him....I'm serious about the pink.
[post=500881]Quoted post[/post]​

???

Was he going "my god" to me? or to the guy in the kilt?

I am so confused ;_;

Back