I professed my love...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations and best of luck! :)

Congratulations! I wish you the best!

Oh, yeah, and that ring's Cubic Zirconia. You got taken.

must be that time of year for engagements i just did the same thing a week ago. congrats man

Congrats Steve, You two seem to have something between you two that not many people have.
Give me a call sometime.

Congrats.

I wonder who the next HS member to put the ball in chain on will be... :ph34r: *hides*

congrats to everyone.....

Remeber...whats yours is hers, and whats hers is hers....unless it's dirty :wink:

I'm glad to see most of everyone here growing up.... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Congrats.

I wonder who the next HS member to put the ball in chain on will be... :ph34r: *hides*

Yeah I know... I have a bad feeling about this.
I wasn't just talking about you, I share this bad feeling.

I think Tab if he isn't already engaged, will be, he always talks about his girly whenever he posts.

congrats man, ive been to a wedding for my best friends sister and a 50th annaversary for my grandparents in the past two weekends... lots of wedding stuff going on

Thanks Guys,
The planning has begun, a preliminary budget put together (of our funds, trying not to rely on the rents for anything).

We are checking out a few places this week already:

Aquaturf Club - Aquaturf Club; ranging from $62pp to $85pp
Farmington Club - Owned by the Aquaturf, more upscale and is on a Country Club. Approx $90pp
Mahans - Mahans; All Inclusive package including DJ, Limo, Flowers, 6 Course Dinner, Wedding Cake and photographer. They have a chapel right on the site as well that was just built this year. 100/pp.

We'll all see how it plays out when we check these three out and how they'll fit into our budget. The good thing is, is that most of them are negotiable :)

For sake of her not knowing (she reads the forums with me at night), I'll just say its big enough :)

She is happy with it (understatement) and thats all that matters. Its not the size of the stone, but the meaning behind it, and thats what means the most to me. She's not materialistic in the least :)

I gave my wife a $24 silver band for the wedding...corney...I know...but she was just as happy as if I gave her a $5K ring...love has no price.

About a few years ago...I went and got a $99 pawn shop ring with 3 tiny diamonds...gave it to the wife...and she was also happy.....but that ring got lost last year....so I'm glad it wasn't a few grand invested...

But I might get her something for next April.. :ph34r:

Back