I professed my love...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Steve I think the place is called west winds or west woods in the branford area. My cousin had her wedding there, it is a nice place and depending on the date it is reasonable. My friend Chris was going to have his wedding there until his exfiance went crazy and called the wedding off one day and broke up with him.

I believe you should spend every cent you can spare on engagement ring. I was broke and jobless, but still managed to pull together 1500 for the ring.. And got it on killer sale. I pawned a bunch of shit and took a payment plan on it.. After struggling with it for a bit, I finally once again joined the ranks of the employed and paid it off.. I know 1500 isn't much, but at 20 years old with no job AND in college, I think I did damned well. The jeweler wanted 3k for it (sticker price) but that is just a starting point, they expect you to talk them down. Its only 3/4 total ct.. but the marquis is 1/2 carat.. and flawless/colorless. Got it from Friedman's.

Back