I pulled a Bob Dole last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
:( :( :(

That is all.

Housemate as girl from home, who likes him, come over. Girl from home, brings her girlfriend.

Ian rides the gravy train. Festively drinks a few beer but isn't smashed.

///Insert time warp where I spit good game and make everyone laugh here.

Wind up in bed with girl. I'm all set to go when she's reaching down my pants. We play around for awhile and get interrupted a couple times.

7a.m. rolls around, scramble to find condom, can't find condom for 5-10minutes, Mr. Happy is no longer so happy. Think that I'm good to go and get inside of her and no go.

Why? failure.:(

dont jerk-off so much.. you might actually get aroused by the real thing

7am ? Fuck that. IF it ain't happenin by 12:30 I'm packin it in and preparing for tomorrow's game.

i'm sure he had to spoon all damn night to get to this point.. afraid to make the move.. thats how it usually ends

dont jerk-off so much.. you might actually get aroused by the real thing

Bah. At school, there's little to no j/o'ing.

The last time I had an O was falling asleep the one night, and waking up that morning to a couple of blowjobs. That was Weds night I believe.

i'm sure he had to spoon all damn night to get to this point.. afraid to make the move.. thats how it usually ends

If spooning counts as the girl hoping on the bed with us all, before I went to sleep, and running her hands up my abs and chest.

Once we got into MY bed, she was rubbing my back so I rubbed hers, and eventually had a and going down my pants.

The world works in mysterious ways.

Back