I pulled a Bob Dole last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well... looks like you need a new friend. Have you received any mail recently? There might be something like this:

Dear burnout,
I don't think I like u anymore,
'Cause when u get to drinkin'
You put me places I've never been before.
Dear Burnout,
I dont like u anymore.
Why can't we just get a grip,
On our man to hand relationship.
Come to terms with truly how we feel.
If we put our heads together,
We'd just stay home forever

well... looks like you need a new friend. Have you received any mail recently? There might be something like this:

Dear burnout,
I don't think I like u anymore,
'Cause when u get to drinkin'
You put me places I've never been before.
Dear Burnout,
I dont like u anymore.
Why can't we just get a grip,
On our man to hand relationship.
Come to terms with truly how we feel.
If we put our heads together,
We'd just stay home forever

Oh and burnout, while you're shavin', shave my balls.

i'm sure he had to spoon all damn night to get to this point.. afraid to make the move.. thats how it usually ends

^^^^ Most accurate post of the thread. Thank you.

no head and only some jerk.. fuck that. how old was she? 14??

I didn't ask for head. She went down my pants first.

I started to fuck her, but couldn't keep it up. Most 14yr olds don't fuck, but yeah I can't say I hadn't at that age, but it wasn't a "I groped her tits" so we hook'd up thing. To me, hooking up is having oral sex or sex.

^^^^ Most accurate post of the thread. Thank you.

Inaccurate* but I'll let you have your glory and feel as though you were right.

So moving along.

Sabz, I shave my balls already. I don't want to have to shave yours as well. Sorry. :( :(

I think my dick is dead. I think it is a sleep issue since I've only totaled 4hours of sleep today including the nap I took after making this post, and I feel like I'm dragging a dead slug in my pants.

Last edited:
You're completely depraved. Your dick works, it's just hiding.

and the only way you would know would be improving your man to hand relationship :)

lol. Is it bad I laughed with I read this Ian?

Yeah I had this happen one time. It was literally too much over stimulation, or you had a lot of caffeine. Energy drinks, or a lot of beer will do this to ya. Worst for me, was this real real real hot red head was about to jump on it, and well you get the idea from there. Two rockstars within an hour of this, don't do well for me.

lol. Is it bad I laughed with I read this Ian?

Yeah I had this happen one time. It was literally too much over stimulation, or you had a lot of caffeine. Energy drinks, or a lot of beer will do this to ya. Worst for me, was this real real real hot red head was about to jump on it, and well you get the idea from there. Two rockstars within an hour of this, don't do well for me.

Eh, I laugh when you fall off a roof Jordon, so you can laugh when my dick is teh broke.

Funny enough, I have a text message from a different girl the other night that asked me why I was hard all night - even after she blew me twice. I guess I put my eggs all in one basket or something.

Our scholars have reviewed this claim, and we need more proof or evidence. Otherwise, you're lying.

Photo of IM is required to clear your status.

Our scholars have reviewed this claim, and we need more proof or evidence. Otherwise, you're lying.

Photo of IM is required to clear your status.

ian ack 4 life (4:41:07 PM): so in order to avoid that feeling, i sleep with different people
ian ack 4 life (4:41:19 PM): sucking my dick is just as good
ian ack 4 life (4:41:32 PM): that felt nice the other night. i prefer it to sex when im tired and its late
georgette (4:41:53 PM): of course, because you don't have to do any work.
ian ack 4 life (4:42:16 PM): something like that, or i just like having my dick sucked

ian ack 4 life (4:50:53 PM): i thought u were going to throw up
ian ack 4 life (4:50:57 PM): it totally did lmfao
georgette (4:51:04 PM): oh when i gagged?
ian ack 4 life (4:51:03 PM): yeah
georgette (4:51:28 PM): it was more than i was expecting. i didn't realize you went so long without jerking off

Look at the timestamp. I clear my text messages, often, especially when its something sexual from a girl - so I don't have to deal with the awkwardness of another girl seeing the message if she goes through the phone. I'm not an idiot.

Back