I pulled a Bob Dole last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no.. definitly not pot.. i've smoke it on a daily basis and my dick still works.. if anything, the pot makes me hornier.. lol.. i think most smokers can agree with that

it seems as if it intensifies your senses or something.. when its hot, you're hotter.. when its cold, you're freezing.. .. sometimes the motherfucker wont go away even after i'm blew my wad :lmao: .. i'm ready for another round..

Attachments

• Bob Dole.JPG
    Bob Dole.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 92
Just because some people smoke pot and still manage to have a normal sex drive, doesn't mean that isn't the problem for him.

How much drinking were you doing? Drinking can cause problems, if its not being able to get it up, then its not being able to keep it up.

Different things effect different people different ways.

no sleep, + puff puff, + drink drink = limp winky

at least thats how Im guessing your story goes.

unfortunately im cursed with nyphomania. too much is never enough:( stupid overactive libido. gets me into shit sometimes.

most likely it is what you described in your last paragraph bro.

Nympho mania is the female gender of the condition. Nymphettes.

Don Juanism is the condition you're looking for. Look it up

The only reason smoking pot makes a person flacid is that typically a grower uses steroids and other chemicals in a hydroponic state. Therefore making the pot lethal to one's penis if used oover a lonngggg period of time.

My buddy, used to smoke probably on the hour, every hour, and he'd have the problem from time to time. Depending on the weed he was smoking pretty much he figured out.

Or atleast, that's what our science teacher figured out for him. (my buddy went to the teacher for help. I guess).

no no, im not like total, i dont get handjobs. i dont think she has myspace..

Back