I pulled a Bob Dole last night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahhahaha

count me in as oneof the 99% :D

My unit is always up, I love the look rachelle gives me after (wink wink) when a little while later I whip it out and work the poll, shes like did you not get enough?!!!?

For the record, totalburnout doesn't settle for handjobs or blowjobs, unless he's tired. Totalburnout doesn't just only get handjobs.

Totalburnout was fucking her, but couldn't keep his dick up. Thank you very fucking much.

I'm down, but I'm not down and out or completely humiliated. Handjobs? Only handjobs? What the fuck kind of operation do you think I run?

the same thing kinda happened to me once.

A long long time ago....ok...about 13 years ago...

I was an assistant manager at a Japanese karaoke bar/restaurant...it was one of the many jobs I had over there, and one of the perks was I had a full run of the place. Well, after work one night, I did what I normally do after work, and thats going out to get some snatch at another bar. So I went to this other bar that catered to Americans and Japanese, and I met one of my fuck friends there, and she had another friend with her that was kinda cute. So we were kinda drinking together, and the one I knew decided to go home, so I hit on this chick that stayed, and some how talked her into going back to my bar, which I did on a constant basis....hehe. I went and told the kids that worked for me to get me a few drinks, and I grabbed the remote control to the room that I was planning to bang this chick in. It was one of the rooms I just finished building...vinyl floors, plush carpets that you would sit on, huge TV, one of the newer Giga karaoke machines, and some awesome speakers. So I get this chick up there, got her buzzing, and I was already wasted... and were singing and shit, then I said to myself it's time to get down to business. So I stuck my hand down her jeans...and she was ready...nice and moist...and no underwear...that aroused me too much...but then she was leary about if someone will walk in on us...and I locked the door...and we were on a the 4th floor, and the other rooms were empty...so if the elevator came up, I would hear it...I told her that and we got back to business... She loved the petting and hugging crap...I just had a boner that was too big to handle...so then when we got to the point to stuff it in...she wanted the trojen thingy on...I didn't have any...cuz...well, I never use them...so I got the cock blocked...

So I clean myself up, run down stairs to the other employees, and snagged a rubber from one of the other guys...and rushed back upstairs...nows the chance. So when I finally got it in.....blue balls hit and I just couldn't hold it...since the surge was too great... I shot off a round. I think it was because she had almost the perfect snatch....she still didn't know that I came...so I pushed her off and made an excuse that she sat on my gut and that I had to piss. The room we had, had a bathroom in it, so I ran into the pisser, and ripped the soiled condom off, rinsed it the best I could to get the jizz out of it, and hell...while I was in there...I might as well take a piss. When I got back out to this banging chick...the little peter just didn't want to stand up... we was trying everything...BJ's, hands, ice, heat...the poor guy was just dead. One load and it passed out... I felt so ashamed...so I called the guys downstairs to bring up more beer, and we would sing till the morning.. I over drank, passed out, and she left.... and I never got her number... ohh well...

Shit happens....

These stories.. every one of them...

Just suck more than I can phrase.

I drink all the time and have never had any ED-ish effects. If anything I have EM- Erectile Misfunction. Its goes up when I want it to and it goes up when it wants to. I could be passed out drunk and it will go up (ask one of my exs Kelly. She said "you weren't that lively last night" and I was like, "wait what?").

I did have a little trouble the other night but that was most likely, like totalburnout said, the fact that I didn't give a shit about the girl. It worked, just not to its potential.

As for weed, I smoked a lot and did a few Strikeouts the other night and it hasn't been as peppy the last few days. That might just be the lack of action it got the last few days. OK I'm done talking about my wang and it's lack of problems.

Back