I put some cheap-ass wheels on the Z...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They look nice, what are the offsets and sizes?

they're 18x9 w/245/40's in the front and 265/35's in the back

+30...I could run 10 or 15mm spacers to get them flush, but its not nearly as bad as I though it was going to be without them

18lbs a piece

CHEAP ASS!!??? Cheap is lowering your car so your stock wheels look bigger!!!(like mine) Your Z looks great, the wheels are SICK!!!! Love the red line!!!:worthy:

they're 18x9 w/245/40's in the front and 265/35's in the back

+30...I could run 10 or 15mm spacers to get them flush, but its not nearly as bad as I though it was going to be without them

18lbs a piece

Get some spacers=) lol

I'm running 20mm offset and after doing a bunch of stuff to the car its looking pretty weak. 15 in the rear should be perfect as with maybe 18 up front.

sex. sex on f-ing wheels. big nice ones at that. i like the way the red lip accents the taillights. +1 on the armor all---that ish does wonders. great photo, too. had set it as my wallpaper!

rota boost's look exactly like those wheels. but they look really good on your car! Goes to show you don't have to spend top dollar for good looking wheels.

1oct.jpg

I'm selling my zee bracket, looking for 25 bucks. it allows you to mount your tag on the grill rather then on the front bumper.

Your licence plate is broke. Just reads zeros.

Did you try to reboot it ?

Back