I Quit my freaking job today!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wouldn't, her tits are gross.
i'm sure they are better when her arms aren't in the air. a good photographer wouldn't put her in that pose.

anyways. take the job for $75k. you have a kid. money is important now.

i wouldn't, her tits are gross.
What about now, they're kinda hidden
l_970d24b3ad27343cdcb26931cc12f337.jpg

996383245_l.jpg

i'm ready to move on my self.... :(

B, it seems as though you're being paid more than your fair share with the ability to work from home.

I think, if you haven't, you should realistically consider what other jobs have to offer. You're already in a small company, paying well, working from home, and clearly have the autonomy to take a nap at your desk and do other things that usual jobs wouldn't allow you to do.

It would be difficult to find that at other places.

money isn't everything dude.

i'm tired of wokring 18 hours a day.
i'm tired of getting yelled at by clients for shit not being done when its not my fault i have 21312312 things in front of them
i'm tired of not getting paid for those extra 10 hours a day i've been working
i'm tired of not getting my review that was due to me 5 weeks ago now...
i haven't seen my g/f in a week and a half because of my job.
i've broken 3/6 dates planned with her because something from work came up and i had to handle it.
i'm tired of being the only one who has a fucking clue how to program in my office and i'm tired of fixing everyone elses junk garbage 1st year level code..... and they are all older than me by 10 years.
i'm tired of being on call ever other week
i'm just outright tired, because i haven't slept more than 3 hours a night in over a week.

they can take their salary and shove it at this point for all i care. it's really not that good. i browsed monster the other night, and theres 8 jobs within 10k salary range that i'm probably going to submit my resume to if this shit doesn't get resolved today.

i'm tired of getting yelled at by clients for shit not being done when its not my fault i have 21312312 things in front of them

Welcome to customer service. EVERYTHING is your fault. Either way, some of those things you listed up there are actually against labor code. Threaten to report them unless they give you your review and explain your situation (keep the GF out of it, they're not usually sympathetic) and tell them it's just rediculous. If you ARE a valued employee, they'll listen. If not, time to move on anyway.

if i quit, this company will probably loose 5/10 of its clients in a few months time.

they've been trying to hire someone low/mid-end for 4 months now, with no qualified applicants yet. i can't imagine them finding a senior person in even less time....

well, that shouldn't be of your concern. The company has standards, right? They're not meeting them. Tell them this. Threaten to quit (seriously, though) and they'll either not care, or they will care and do something about it.

Just don't let them work you over. Been there, done that.

if i quit, this company will probably loose 5/10 of its clients in a few months time.

they've been trying to hire someone low/mid-end for 4 months now, with no qualified applicants yet. i can't imagine them finding a senior person in even less time....

A: I wouldn't hire you.
B: I have a stack of resumes just like yours in front of me.

Soooo.. I got another job.

I've applied through the city to be a light equipment operator (backhoe, dump truck) and am waiting to hear back from them.

But, I also applied at Domino's Pizza, and of course got that job. I told them I was only available 6:00pm to close, which is 1-2am. That leaves plenty of room for a real 8-5 job. Back to the high school days of pizza delivery. Its an easy job, its not back breaking, my car is my office, and 95% of the time I'm working alone.. Which is what I prefer. Worked my first night last night and walked out with $60 in my pocket and 7 hours @6.00/hr on the clock, which pays bi-weekly. Not amazing, but probably the best money you can make in fast food.

Feels crummy to put on a pizza joint outfit and sling pizza, but hey, I'm on a mission to get out of debt, and I'll do whatever it takes to do so. And it beats sitting at home twiddling my thumbs.

yeah brian get another job. seriously!

i wouldnt hire either you or steve.

a) programming? hahahaha not here man

b) steve thinks doctors are bad... lol

im just messing around though. i wouldnt mind having either of you on my team.

my job has calmed down some, and i'm happy again. it was just a frustrating week

Back