I r drunk like whoa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

licky ficking bistard...mmmm go get me nudda beer.

Word, when I'm drunk, I can type, but when I'm shitfaced, I pass out on porch decks after 15 beer bongs while it takes 3-4 people to drag my body inside. People still don't learn to leave me alone where I pass out. Moving me around makes me throw up.

But, back on topic, this finkleroy is pretty hammered. Have fun tomorrow.

Originally posted by Havok@Sep 27 2005, 02:12 AM
Word, when I'm drunk, I can type, but when I'm shitfaced, I pass out on porch decks after 15 beer bongs while it takes 3-4 people to drag my body inside. People still don't learn to leave me alone where I pass out. Moving me around makes me throw up.

But, back on topic, this finkleroy is pretty hammered. Have fun tomorrow.
[post=560936]Quoted post[/post]​

thats why, in the morning after throwing up, you punch em in the face while they're alseep, as you make your way back to where you are sleeping :D man i haven't gotten totally shitfaced since 4th of july. and even then i wasn't that bad. i only drank like 24 or so drinks including some Patron. ehh, i'd rather get a hard buzz than get shitfaced. the next morning always sucks

i haven't really drank for about 2 1/2 months. although i did *taste* some champagne about 2 weeks ago. i found out i've got an enlarged liver, and it sucks hardcore.

Originally posted by hondarin@Sep 27 2005, 04:58 AM
i haven't really drank for about 2 1/2 months.  although i did *taste* some champagne about 2 weeks ago.  i found out i've got an enlarged liver, and it sucks.
[post=560948]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry to hear, I'll be prayin for ya :lol:

Well, its morning, and I'm nursing a hang over.. I actually puked last night.. I haven't done that in YEARS.. I was completely shitfaced. I usually drink something like 4 or 5 beers, get a little buzz going, then drink enough to stay buzzed, but no more. Last night we had friends over and we were playing playstation and poker and drinkin'.. Between the four of us we killed a bottle of "Starbucks" coffee liquor (<--kicks kahlua's ass, btw) 32 beers, 8 "mikes" beverages, a crapload of parrot bay, and various other mixed wonder drinks.. and a few shots.. I was shitfaced beyond shitfaced. Didn't really realize it because I was sitting the entire time. When I stood up, I got fucked up bad.

I was too drunk to get laid... Friggin sad stuff there.

I would highly reccomend the starbucks liquor.. mmm mmm good.

For now, I'm going to stick to my cup of folgers coffee..
:mrgreen:

drunk posts rock. ussually i do it because when im drunk i cant sit still. it gives me something to do.

My posts from before, translated.. incase you can't read drunk speak:

Post #1:
"I
'm tru mk.

thastsu fucking crazy/\

yueah."

TRANSLATED:

I'm Drunk.
Thats fucking crazy.
Yeah.

Post #2
"my wife jsut olcx me tha ti;'m wearing nothignm gut a watch. IR Nakedc"

TRANSLATED:

My wife just told me that I'm wearing nothing but a watch. I R Naked.

Just incase you were wondering.. : )

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, its morning, and I'm nursing a hang over.. I actually puked last night.. I haven't done that in YEARS.. I was completely shitfaced. I usually drink something like 4 or 5 beers, get a little buzz going, then drink enough to stay buzzed, but no more. Last night we had friends over and we were playing playstation and poker and drinkin'.. Between the four of us we killed a bottle of "Starbucks" coffee liquor (<--kicks kahlua's ass, btw) 32 beers, 8 "mikes" beverages, a crapload of parrot bay, and various other mixed wonder drinks.. and a few shots.. I was shitfaced beyond shitfaced. Didn't really realize it because I was sitting the entire time. When I stood up, I got fucked up bad.

I was too drunk to get laid... Friggin sad stuff there.

I would highly reccomend the starbucks liquor.. mmm mmm good.

For now, I'm going to stick to my cup of folgers coffee..
:mrgreen:
Starbucks liquor and then folgers coffee? Gross. I don't even think that qualifies as coffee

Back