I ran out of Corona.... :( Sake time!!!.....:)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout said:
Natural light is the worst shit ever.

Its up there with beast.

thats why its one of the cheapest beers too...lol...its not my preference...trust me...but its cheap

you assholes on the east coast are lucky 'cause you got yueng ling. that shit is good.

People only like Corona because you stick a lime in it and its cool. I don't care who you are, you should face the fact that it tastes like shit. Its ok to admit Corona tastes like shit, everyone else secretly agrees. :)

Corona = mexican piss water.

Next time you have one, really think about the taste, like you would a wine. You'll then realize... hey, this does infact taste like shit! :)

yuengling is very well distributed around here, its mostly just a New York, Conn, Penn, NJ thing. I have yet to see it up here in VT, well maybe at one liquor store... but honestly, yuengling isn't THAT great to me, sure its decent but it tastes slightly better than... dare i sayyyyy rolling rock?

Corona= nasty. I have friends who love it, i cannot see why they do, i think it tastes like as and for 7-8 bucks a 6 pack, fuck that. Give me some Magic Hat, Long Trail, or some Sammy.

Last edited:
yea i talked to the manager at BevMo, and they said even they couldn't get Yuengling here. i guess you can't get it west of the Mississippi,

If you think Corona is good, it's because someone you thought was cool told you it was good, then you just got used to it, and believed the lie.

its all her fault
486124_14.jpg

MikeBergy said:
If you think Corona is good, it's because someone you thought was cool told you it was good, then you just got used to it, and believed the lie.
+1!!

This man has also seen the light. :)

MikeBergy said:

...or you've had one when its hot as hell, and you've hit it with some lime.

Tequila and Corona for me my friend.

97AccorDEx said:
its all her fault
486124_14.jpg
Thats the only Corona I would take a sip out of.

My thoughts on Natural- It won an award for being a good value beer aka, as dirt cheap beer goes, it's good. But me and nattie, of any kind don't mix. I enjoy the taste but I get into a fight each and every time I drink it, and I'm not a big fighter. If you see me with a Natural Ice get the women and children in the basement.

My thoughts on Yuengling- Another good value beer. Just a few pegs up. It costs more and is better than Natural. The quality they share is that there is more than one beer that are more expensive than them that don't taste as good. I had one with lunch yesterday BTW. Sidenote= My friends and I were on our way to Ohio and stopped in Pottstown, PA to get some brewery fresh Yuengling. The only problem was the brewery is in Pottsville, we were pissed. The guy at the Wawa said suprisingly a lot of people make the same mistake, but they had Marboro 27s on buy one, get one so I left in a better mood.

If I'm going with cheap beer I buy the 6-pack of Budweiser oil cans(16oz). It's less than 5 bucks.

Seany-izzle you have great taste in beer. Sam and Magic Hat are amazing. I have never had Long trail but now I'll have to look for it to see if it compares. My favorites are probably New Castle Brown Ale, Killian's Irish Red, and Magic Hat #9.

B16 said:
People only like Corona because you stick a lime in it and its cool. I don't care who you are, you should face the fact that it tastes like shit. Its ok to admit Corona tastes like shit, everyone else secretly agrees. :)

Corona = mexican piss water.

Next time you have one, really think about the taste, like you would a wine. You'll then realize... hey, this does infact taste like shit! :)

Bud light, coors, miller light... THOSE taste like piss. Sorry, but the lighter beers like corona and miller high life are the only beers that taste good. Except for better beers like sam adams and mad anthony brew (local brewery in ft wayne)

TrailerParkPimpsDad said:
Bud light, coors, miller light... THOSE taste like piss. Sorry, but the lighter beers like corona and miller high life are the only beers that taste good. Except for better beers like sam adams and mad anthony brew (local brewery in ft wayne)
I agree to that statement. It's funny I talk down Corona and last night one of my friends shows up with two cases of it. But I want to go on record, it's not a terrible beer. It's just overpriced for its taste.

you know whats also good.. if you drink a New Castle then follow that up with an Asahi.. ohh. .damn it just brings out the flavor..

:beer:

Coors light is a great beer for hot days, BBQs.. Crisp and refreshing. :cool:

Shiner Bock is a nice beer flavored beer. Nice strong taste, not bitter at all. ;)

Michelob honey lager (if you can find it :mad:) is a very good beer to sip on and savor. Awesome flavor)

Michelob Amber Bock is some great stuff I've recently been turned on to. If you havent tried it, try it.. Its like coffee flavored beer.

As far as guiness.. Great taste, but bitter aftertaste.

and Corona.. it is piss water. 100%. Add a wedge of lime, its an awesome beer to eat with nachos or tacos or whatever.. Its the only beer that tastes good with lime, which makes a different flavor all together.

As far as natural light, pabst, keystone, schlitz, etc etc.. That IS piss water. Like watery horse piss.:puke:" smilieid="35" class="inlineimg" />

Last edited:
Amber Bock tastes nothing like coffee, i hate coffee but i love Amber Bock... local pizza place has really big pitchers of it for 6 bucks..

never really thought about it.. i'll think more next time.. lol.. i dont drink coffee, so i dont have anything to compare it to

Back