I really do hate people, link to my rant.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and for getting 1000 ft off the deck to get out of an airfield is impossible...unless your in an F-15. Fastest rate of climb for a normal cessna is about 2-300 feet per minute, and do the math with 80-130 mph, and distance to get off the deck and out of the airfield....

you smoking crack again......

takedis1.jpg

AirNav: KOXC - Waterbury-Oxford Airport

hitting 1000 feet off the 725ish deck is not hard to do.... which is not relivent or ness.

Pattern altitude: TPA FOR ACFT UP TO 12500 LBS 973 FT AGL; ACFT OVR 12500 LBS 1473 FT AGL.

typical pattern altitude for an aircraft up to 12500 pounds is 973 feet above ground level; aircraft over 12500 pounds is 1473 above ground level.....and this is referring to landing...not taking off.

Last edited:
My play car has 6 600cc injectors, I don't care what it gets, it's fun as hell when I mash the throttle. =)

Every penny saved on gas driving my TL (daily driver) can get dumped into my Nissan to burn gas and eat up tires.

Yeah, I'm putting some cash aside to get some hot little fun-car. Then I won't care as much about the civic. Only stipulation is that it has to fit into my 145" long garage.

Back