I really hate my bank.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i used to hate banks, but thats because my first bank was Wells Fargo and they jew you out of all kinds of money.. i'm now with WaMu .. free banking FTW!
Shit, Wamu isn't all that, I've had a few problems with them, 1 being that they don't have a branch where I'm at, so most of my banking is/was limited, and 2nd biggest problem I've had was a few times I've tried using my card and couldn't, most recent example:

It was a Friday afternoon and was going to get my hair done so stopped at the atm to take out $40 cause I'm one of those people that don't like carrying cash around. So I get my hair done paid her $20 and decided to stop at the gas station to fill up before traveling back home, the card wouldn't work at the pump so I took it inside and told them what pump i'm using and give them my card like I always do when it won't work outside. Filled up and the total came up to $28 something. Went back inside and they swiped my card and it declined. I'm like wtf I know theirs money in there, so I told him to try it again, same thing. So I stepped aside and called wamu and went through the automated bullshit to listen to my balance, and sure enough, checking account balance $1621.00. So I pressed 0 to get a live person and there's a 45 minjute wait. Finally got someone, who says there's nothing wrong with your account let me transfer you to to card department so they can validate your card.

I'm like why does my card need to be validated again I've had the same card since I opened my account. Without answering my question the guy transfers me and I get disconnected. Now I'm really pissed, standing in a gas station can't pay for the gas, attendant probably thinking I'm tryna pull a fast one.

So I call back, another 30 minute wait, finally get someone again and explained what's going on, she's like "let me speak to the attendant" after about 5 more swipes it finally clears. So I get back on the phone and ask, what was the problem? She says I don't know but I raised your credit limit and that's the only way it cleared. So now I'm back with Bank of America again

havent had a problem with WaMu yet.. and when i'm ready to buy a house, they do home loans..

Back