I return to the forum and see this.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrahmaBullSQ

I get back on this site for the first time in like a month and return only to see horrible things. This regards the treatment of B16AHATCH. I am disgusted in the way you guys handle discussions. I read these topics and just felt sorry for those of you involved. Greed and jealousy are some of the worst traits to have in oneself and everyone involved has them. I pity each and everyone of you and I am ashamed to be on the same board as most of you.

1. You will NOT hear a stock, small-block V8 in a Corvette OVER the resonance of a 350whp, turbocharged 4-cylinder.... especially when the video is in the hatch. Ever have the experience of watching Gary Gardella or Jojo Callos or Chris Rado traveling down the 1320. Those engines are loud. Same as this one.

2. If you don't think the dynosheet is his... call the phone number and ask. Or go here and get some info. -- www.dmspower.com

3. You can't be certain if it wasn't a Z06. You can't see the brake vents because the video didn't show enough of the lower portion of the Vette. So it may not of been a Z06. But it easily could have been.

4. If you are jealous of the power of his car... build your own engine like that. Don't get bitchy. I'm working up the funds for my own. Only I'm going the way b16ahatch's friend went and getting a DART, ERL, or JG Engine Dynamics block that will hold 750whp without breaking a sweat. As well as a head from the same company.

5. B16ahatch's friend (TALBERT - check the signature) creates 525 whp and does use the stock axels. I will put that to rest now. As soon as he gets LSD he may need some larger ones cuz he'll break the bitches in no time.

So... Pissedoffsol... you should start screening everyone that signs up on this board. Because quite a large number of them are jealous bastards that just whine about the fact that they are slow and always will be. They wanted proof... got the proof (yeah... it took a long time. but it's there)... and still call B.S. because apparently they don't know the capabilities of a Honda, especially on a highway from a rolling start.

One of you... no names here... you can figure it out... put up like five posts in a row bitching at this guy. Was it needed? Why did you waste so much of your time yelling at this guy if you don't believe him in the first place? Did anyone call you a postwhore? No. We are bigger than that.

I feel sorry for those of you who love this board and have to put up with these 'insulting asshats' corrupting everything.

B16ahatch. You probably shouldn't waste your time with these guys.

<< lost :blink:

<searches and finds what your talking about

In the video, it looks like the vette does not even accelerate.

BS is why I never go into the ricer BS forum of Kill stories

i never thought he was lying... i couldn't see the video so i cant be judge. i beleave his car is that fast cuz my friend has a coupe that is that fast with almost the same build

Keep in mind that it is only some of you guys that were being ignorant. Neither of you two were involved.

After watching the vid he does lay waste to the vette pretty good. Believe what you will though.

92CivicCX - I like the avatar words. '70hp now without a dent'. You're in the same boat as me. Only I have a dent and a scratched bumper. And mine's a 1993.

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Feb 8 2004, 05:45 PM
Keep in mind that it is only some of you guys that were being ignorant. Neither of you two were involved.

After watching the vid he does lay waste to the vette pretty good. Believe what you will though.

92CivicCX - I like the avatar words. '70hp now without a dent'. You're in the same boat as me. Only I have a dent and a scratched bumper. And mine's a 1993.

well i had a huge ass dent from nailing a deer back in last may i and got it fixed and repainted this past july hence the name, it was 70 hp with a dent back then when i hit the deer

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Feb 8 2004, 06:28 PM
I get back on this site for the first time in like a month and return only to see horrible things. This regards the treatment of B16AHATCH. I am disgusted in the way you guys handle discussions. I read these topics and just felt sorry for those of you involved. Greed and jealousy are some of the worst traits to have in oneself and everyone involved has them. I pity each and everyone of you and I am ashamed to be on the same board as most of you.

1. You will NOT hear a stock, small-block V8 in a Corvette OVER the resonance of a 350whp, turbocharged 4-cylinder.... especially when the video is in the hatch. Ever have the experience of watching Gary Gardella or Jojo Callos or Chris Rado traveling down the 1320. Those engines are loud. Same as this one.

2. If you don't think the dynosheet is his... call the phone number and ask. Or go here and get some info. -- www.dmspower.com

3. You can't be certain if it wasn't a Z06. You can't see the brake vents because the video didn't show enough of the lower portion of the Vette. So it may not of been a Z06. But it easily could have been.

4. If you are jealous of the power of his car... build your own engine like that. Don't get bitchy. I'm working up the funds for my own. Only I'm going the way b16ahatch's friend went and getting a DART, ERL, or JG Engine Dynamics block that will hold 750whp without breaking a sweat. As well as a head from the same company.

5. B16ahatch's friend (TALBERT - check the signature) creates 525 whp and does use the stock axels. I will put that to rest now. As soon as he gets LSD he may need some larger ones cuz he'll break the bitches in no time.

So... Pissedoffsol... you should start screening everyone that signs up on this board. Because quite a large number of them are jealous bastards that just whine about the fact that they are slow and always will be. They wanted proof... got the proof (yeah... it took a long time. but it's there)... and still call B.S. because apparently they don't know the capabilities of a Honda, especially on a highway from a rolling start.

One of you... no names here... you can figure it out... put up like five posts in a row bitching at this guy. Was it needed? Why did you waste so much of your time yelling at this guy if you don't believe him in the first place? Did anyone call you a postwhore? No. We are bigger than that.

I feel sorry for those of you who love this board and have to put up with these 'insulting asshats' corrupting everything.

I got no idea of what is going on, but glad to hear you are fighting other people's battles :roll:

and knowing most of the regs on here, i really dont think it was "jealousy" as you mislabeled it, as much as it was just something that sound "not quite right"

I personally have never seen a reg on hondaswap act "jealous" on here....so you might want to talk to the noobs about that.

WTF? This is like the 2nd post regarding this meathead B16hatch or whatever... I still don't know what the shit is going on.

number 1. Do you own a vette or have friends with vettes? I have both my mom owns a vette and my buddy owns a z0-6! You will hear them..

number 2. Who cares how much hp it makes. its still not 405 to the wheels!

number 3. Obviously you didnt sit there and play the video over and over like I did to be certain.. It was not a z06. You can see the front fender fine and it has no z-06 badge. look at the wheels spinning!!!!!! They are not the z06 wheels!

number 4. no jelousy.. only envy if the car makes that much power

number 5 no comment

number 6. Some people just dont like bullshiters. I would have to say that video was the worst I have yet to see. If the vette was racing that car would of winded up and the rear would of squated.. and if it was a z-06 it would have dusted his car. THERE WAS NO RACE.

first of all, yes, you're fighting other people's battles. second, a rolling start is NOT a race. its driving. which is all the vette was doing.i fucking hate rolling starts. so fuck all that. third, i dont think comparing the db level of rado's full-on racecar with hatch's daily driver is the kind of sidebar you want to get into. fourth, he's right, hatch; please dont waste your time with us, or ours with you. and finally, :asshat:

in before lock

even if I had the time for that, I wouldn't nor couldn't do it.

What should i do, post a test that you have to pass?

Or maybe I should just ban eveyone who fucking whines.

If so, you're on the list too.

If you don't like the way I run this place- leave. That's all there is to it.

I'm 1 dude. I can't possiobly control the fucking internet.

number 2. Who cares how much hp it makes. its still not 405 to the wheels!

The Z06 makes 405 at the engine. not the wheels. So when you take his 350 whp and convert it into bhp... it makes around 390-420 bhp. Let's just face it... the Z06 would be dead.

third, i dont think comparing the db level of rado's full-on racecar with hatch's daily driver is the kind of sidebar you want to get into.

I wasn't comparing decible levels. I was making a comparison of turbo engines. They are loud. Real loud.

even if I had the time for that, I wouldn't nor couldn't do it.

What should i do, post a test that you have to pass?

Or maybe I should just ban eveyone who fucking whines.

If so, you're on the list too.

If you don't like the way I run this place- leave. That's all there is to it.

I'm 1 dude. I can't possiobly control the fucking internet.

I have no problem with how you run HondaSwap. I appreciate that it is provided. But... I'm not whining. I'm telling it how it is. And I wasn't actually expecting you to do a full out screening, that's damn near impossible for one person. It was an example of to show how many morons are here.

This is going tobe long. Get a beer before hand, you'll enjoy it more.

Ok, first off just let me say your loyalty is admirable. However, it's misplaced. B16ahatch came on saying he beat a Corvette. Fine. Awesome. At first I didn't care, I've seen built Hondas take Sports cars with no money in them all the time. big deal. Spend 40 grand to take out a stock 43 grand car, whooptie doo. Well, he says he beat a Z06, yet he doesn't even know how to distinguish a Z06 from a normal C5...and I'm supposed to take his word on that??? Comon...you don't find that a TAD bit suspicious?

It takes two to tango my friend, and I am disgusted by the way he handled himself. He showed no signs of humility, no signs of being humble. Nope, Someone needs to learn how to take some criticism. We doubted him, he said he had a video which took him 2 months to finally post. This video was both lousy and IMO, it didn't prove jack-fucking-shit.

a. I'm not greedy. b. I'm not jealous of his hatch because I don't need a built hatch right now. You're ashamed of us because we didn't choose to believe everything he spat out at us? and because we questioned his credibility on a bullshit "kill"? Fine, you be the lamb, you follow his every word. Oh and by the way... Gullible isn't in the dictionary.

1. B16ahatch said the Corvette driver told him he had 380 whp, now unless this is in fact a Z06 (doubt it) then this C5 was NOT STOCK. I completely destroyed your arguement in the first sentence. But to carry on....C5s put out 350 FLYWHEEL horsepower, which means the 50-60 fwhp had to come from somewhere besides the Bowling Green Kentucky Corvette Assembly Plant. (ever been there? i was there when C4s were being produced once) If the Corvette had gotten on it, especially with modifications perhaps like some sort of exhaust, you would have heard it. Thats like saying you won't hear a Camaro Spraying when the camera is in the Z06 it's racing...oh but I hear it just fine. (video from Kazaa)
1a. A stock Corvette C5 runs 13 seconds flat 1/4 miles, a stock Z06 can run as low as 12.2 second 1/4 miles. B16aHatch says he runs what? 11s? Simply put... You will NOT pull that kind of distance on a modified C5 OR Z06 Corvette when you're running that close of times. Period.

2. I NEVER questioned his dyno sheet. I do believe he has a built hatch. However, I don't care. It's not my car and I will never see it in person. If that makes me greedy or jealous, then please explain to me why...I don't understand that reasoning.

3. There are 3 tell tale signs of the Z06 off normal C5s. a. Black brake vents just behind the doors by the rear wheels. b. Special Z06 10 spoke rims. c. A special "Z06 405 hp" badge just behind the front wheel fenders and just in front of the doors. Depending on the years, I don't remember though...I don't think Millenium Yellow was offered on the 2001 model..i could be wrong. Now it would seem to me that B16ahatch, thinking that the Corvette is a monster and has the nerve to brag about beating one, would figure out just how to distinguish the type of car he is racing before he gets online to brag about it. Wouldn't you think this too?

4. Not jealous, I have my B16a2 and it gets good gas mileage. Thats all I need. What he has I don't need. I don't have the funds myself nor the desire as moving out is a top priority on my todo list as of right now.

5. I'm sure he does. Thats cool.

B already explained this so I'll skip it.

I'm not sure if I did 5 posts in a row, but I doubt it cause I know how to edit...it was probably Icywinds...
I wasted my time "yelling" at this guy because he had the nerve to come on and say "I beat this I beat that, twice" yet took two months to put up the proof of this controversy.

Me too...oh wait I'm an asshat too.

You tell him not to waste his time...then why are you? :hmm:

Can I get a big fatty :werd:

honestly...who gives a flying fuck about this whole thread. i sure as shit dont.

Originally posted by BrahmaBullSQ@Feb 8 2004, 09:01 PM
I wasn't comparing decible levels. I was making a comparison of turbo engines. They are loud. Real loud.

This is a funny statement. Real funny. My WRX is noticeable quieter than my old Accord. A turbo engine has the potential to be louder, but it doesn't have to be. Stay away from loud BOV's and go with quieter exhaust components, to name a few ways.

Kill Stories is FULL Of things like this. I used to enjoy seeing videos of cars taking over other cars, but now we have the Multimedia section for that.

And I can't keep my head afloat of all the bullshit that's rambled on in that section.

-> Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back