I Saw This CiviC Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xaero3953

Rest In Peace
I was driving home from work, and I was behind this civic. It was like a 94 or so. He had cut his springs (long never-ending bouncing) And his car was a funny black, with a spot on the trunk.

Turns out we were both going to Woody's (local car audio shop), e parked and got out first. I walked by his car, and the "spot" I saw on the trunk was green. I thought it was bird poop or something like that at first, but green?

So I rubbed it and the black came off in my hand! He had spray-painted his car from top to bottom. Upon closer inspection, the inner parts, i.e. inside of mirror, bumper/fender intersection, was still green, the stock color of his car. Even the door trim was still green. It was the Funniest sh*t I've ever seen. I still laugh when I think about it.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I believe that qualifies as "Mexican Rice" :lol:

damn. i checked out this possible winter beater today:

95 Mirage S 1.5L coupe. the body was in awesome shape, except for the front of the hood. it was rusted. the whole car was spraypainted almost a creamy-gray. the bumpers were still plastic colored though. 293k miles. :eek:

the motor was the only part of the car that wasnt clean. it looked BEAT and everything under the hood was rusted like woah. it had decent shocks and brakes on it, and tires.

$400.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 23 2005, 06:00 PM
You touched someone elses car? I must kill you now.
[post=559539]Quoted post[/post]​

If you drove that, You should kill yourself. I wouldn't touch a nice car.

*that wasn't mine.

Since this thread it pointless, james, I heard about Adam Deadmarsh. That's sucks. He was defenitely one hell of a player, and to end it off of post-concussion syndrome, it's a pity.

Back