i started a stpid ricer gallery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 26 2003, 07:46 PM
I almost forgot about this but this retarded thread reminded me.

On my way home from LA this Sunday I see a 2002 civic coming up on my left. I glance to the side and see a riced out silver civic fly by with the sweetest altezzas EVER! I look at the side of the car and in about 1 foot by 2 feet is a black sticker he must of had made - VTECH

:bo:

VTECH... haha That's a brand of cordless phone we used to sell to our customers.

I need to add my own rice sighting from Monday. This was in the parking lot behind my office.

Worse yet it's a Domestic car.

379300_123_full.jpg

379300_124_full.jpg

:eek:

This one at Laugh at rice.com doesn't look half bad honestly.

shafiklaugh4.jpg

That mustang isnt too bad, at least its a GT.

That "rice" would hand your ass to you anyday. :)

double stack spoielrs are bad period.

E, how do you know so much about those tire thingys????????? :D

Milan

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 26 2003, 04:08 PM
car #1 --- red Yugo with tire flys (gunna have to get that pic at night
car #2 --- red Geo Metro convertable with a HUGE ass red and black CF spoiler (Ji your gunna fuckin love that one)

you forgot #3 dude....
the corisca race car :)

fcuk thats right ..... damn .... im gunna need to get a camera ... theres too much choice shit out there

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 28 2003, 05:00 AM
That mustang isnt too bad, at least its a GT.

That "rice" would hand your ass to you anyday. :)

That's what I said to myself when I first saw it. but the wing is just disgusting.

Just remembered i had this cam:

s3f4f33f51fbe9.jpg

This shit's perfect for getting some pics of RICE, since the ricers are usually pretty bitchy about someone laughing at their car AND taking pics. i'm sure they get the first one a lot. Oh well ill start carrying it in my car tommorrow, it gets photo sequences and supposed to get a little video, but i haven't figured it out, not bad for a cheap ass cam.

Oh i gotta get a pic of this car at Mesa College. its an old ass Metro. no rice really but they used stencils and shit and wrote all over it, did some shitty ass flames too. ill get it this week.

I'll take my digi to post one day, you think you've seen a lot of rice in one place? You ain't seen shit yet brother.

ok. its friday, school starts next week, my chick is at work and i got JACK SHIT to do and am fucking bored. keep this thread alive. im getting in my car, driving a few blocks and taking THE funniest rice picture you will ever see in your life.

brb.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand im back.

first pic is of the "DRAGON ROJO" a fierce looking street ma-chin most likely straight from the streets of East L.A. Muy Guapo y Muy fuerte !!!

s3f4fa01a04e34.jpg

the second pic is of his partner in crime.... "el dragon blue"

s3f4fa0895f381.jpg

and the third is a close up of the awesome super power EL DRAGON ROJO has to offer.....one piece altezzas....roof wing constructed by none other than Ghenghis Khan himself (notice the japaneese curved architectural influences....most likely after he invaded mongolia) and the chrome exhaust tip to boot.

s3f4fa0be09c5a.jpg

just what the fuck are people thinking these days?

WAHAHAHAHA!!!! ... aww man that's some funny ass shit. Reminds me of the stupid ass that tried to race me today in his 94ish "Powered by Corona" Accord. The stupid fuctard was tailgating me on the freeway on my way to work, so I let him pass me. After he was far enough ahead of me to see how slow his car really was, I downshifted to 4th and dusted his piece of shit, and he had at least 10 cars on me... Ironically, he gets off on the same exit as me and starts revving the shit out of me, then passes me ever so slowly, as fast as he could.

We pull up to a stoplight together, I roll down my window and say, "hey homie your car's pretty fast. Wanna put some money on it?" He says, "oh no my friend, that's ok." When the light turns green, he peels out crazy in an attempt to pass me as I shift from 1st to 3rd, and pull away from him.... hahaha

damn dood! that red hatch should win the rice rocket of the year award! :lol::lol::lol: nice sighting! :D ...BTW if this thread gets locked, just start a new one.

Back