i suck at TeH driving

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
well today the guy who bought my del sol called
https://hondaswap.com/~pills/thesetup.html

he came by to pick up a spare b16 block and LS head i had laying around...
we got to talking and he ran the car w/ the 21 lb mille miglia bling wheels and kum-ho tires and ran a 13.9

my best was a 14.2 @ 100... i forgot what he said the trap was.. but it wasn't much higher... this was with the identical setup and the same program that i wrote for the ecu...

he also has some crazy plans for it too.. he just bought a dart bare head and ITB's and is basically re-doing the whole thing...

its cool to see where your car goes after you have it...

i bet the lady who i bought it from would be like WTF did you do to my car!>? lol

I thought this was gonna be another one of Wil's threads. :ph34r:

Is he at a lower elevation?

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Mar 16 2005, 07:23 PM
i bet the lady who i bought it from would be like WTF did you do to my car!>? lol
[post=474520]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell, my mom still says "WTF did you do to my car?!" :lol:

corie still hasn't even registered my old 240. lol fuckign slacker.. he bought that from me in october. lol

I have the original manual that came with my 1986 Civic, and it has the first owners name and address in it. I'd love to be able to track them down and show them the car after I'm done with it. :D

same elevation as me... he lives like the next town over from my parents.. .our parts driver always sees the car around

Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 17 2005, 09:30 AM
I have the original manual that came with my 1986 Civic, and it has the first owners name and address in it. I'd love to be able to track them down and show them the car after I'm done with it. :D
[post=474688]Quoted post[/post]​

the guy i got my rex from riced the shit out of it. I got it painted it, put 18'' wheels and a new motor. I would have loved to show him what a real clean import looks like. If i can find the pics i'll post them up.

no, my girl does. I'm just real stupid when it comes to computers stuff. Dont worry, i'll figure it out. I don't have the pics yet anyway,:p

Originally posted by DarkHand+Mar 17 2005, 08:30 AM-->
[post=474688]Quoted post[/post]​

That would be interesting... I wonder who was the first owner of my truck? It would be cool to show him/her what it looks like when I'm done. As for the Civic, my parents are the original owners (actually their name is still on the title)- so they see it all the time. :)

pills_PMD
@Mar 17 2005, 10:22 AM
same elevation as me... he lives like the next town over from my parents.. .our parts driver always sees the car around
[post=474765]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmm. Maybe his big wheels just let him launch at a higher RPM without spinning, and net him a faster launch time... interesting that more massive wheels might actually help him out in this case. :eek:

larger rims might help on the launch but in the long run will only slow him down ( rotating mass theory)!

Back